Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Aggrieved

    Benjamin's speech resounded throughout the audience. For a few seconds, the entire venue seemed to be quiet. Even Professor Al, who was giving a speech, stopped talking and looked here.

    In the silence of the audience, Benjamin, who spoke arrogantly, turned pale.

    He clenched his fists tightly, never expecting that the girl next to him would do such a thing to him. He stood up, and under everyone's gaze, suppressed his anger and planned to apologize.

    Although he has a cheap mouth, he also knows the seriousness.

    Before the words of apology could be uttered, someone had already walked over, politely extended his hand to Benjamin, and made a gesture of invitation.

    This is asking Benjamin to leave.

    Benjamin gritted his teeth and stared at Bu Qian.

    Buqian raised her face and smiled at him with a simple and harmless smile: "bye."

    After Benjamin left, Buqian sat up straight and continued to listen to Professor Al's speech, without the buzzing flies. The surrounding air has improved a lot.

    The blue-eyed man sitting behind Bu Qian witnessed the quarrel between Bu Qian and Benjamin from beginning to end.

    He smiled, thinking it was quite interesting.

    After Professor Al's speech was over, Buqian followed the procedure and went to listen to the next assignment.

    After working all day, Bu Qian returned to the apartment and threw her head on the bed. She was lying on the bed, but her phone was on, and on the WeChat page, she was on a voice call with Chu Yan.

    There is a time difference between Chu Yan's time and this side.

    But even so, Chu Yan still told Bu Qian: "You don't need to check the time to call me, I can answer it no matter what time you call." This was not the first time the two separated

    . Caifeng, she came out alone, without Chu Yan.

    Occasionally, the signal outside is not good, and the two of them can't even make a phone call.

    They don't contact, but they don't think about it, thinking that losing contact will affect their relationship.

    Stuck on the bed for a while, Bu Qian slowed down a little bit, turned over, and moaned, "Ah Yan, are you going to get up?" It was getting

    dark on Bu Qian's side, Chu Yan It was almost dawn over there.

    Chu Yan, who was also on the bed at the moment, let out a low "um", his voice was already low and alluring, but it sounded even more attractive on the phone.

    "Going to the company during the day, there is a meeting to be held."

    Chu Yan reported the itinerary in a low voice, and when the report was finished, he got up with a rustle, and his voice became a little clearer: "Your side Are you okay? Are you tired?"

    "Tired."

    Bu Qian muttered unabashedly how tired she was, she told Chu Yan about the idiot she met today, and after she finished speaking, she added: "Yes Lah, I gave someone a phone number today, it’s a guy, not as good-looking as you.” “

    We talked about data, nothing else.”

    Just like Chu Yan would consciously report his itinerary, Bu Qian I will also tell Chu Yan about everyone I meet. They talk about small daily things, but sharing such small things is very meaningful to them.