Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Blowing rainbow farts

    , "Boss, yesterday Xie Qingjun insisted on going home to rest, so I took her back to her house. At about three o'clock in the middle of the night, something happened to her house." "The

    gas in her house was turned on by someone, and I promptly I found that when I took her out, I almost saw an open flame."

    After Assistant Li's report, Chu Yan understood what he meant: "Someone wanted to create an accident and let Xie Qingyun die after seeing me." "

    Yes As Assistant Li

    said, another thought came to mind: "Yesterday Xie Qingyun drove here. Before I got in her car, I checked her routinely and found that the brake line was loose. After I repaired it at that time, it was just Accident."

    Assistant Li checked Bu Qian's information on behalf of Chu Yan, and he knew very well that Bu Qian had a car accident.

    It is also for this reason that he will check it habitually when he drives later. Before becoming Chu Yan's assistant, he was a poor boy born in the countryside and had done all kinds of maintenance. He could solve some simple safety problems of the car.

    After going through all the things from yesterday, Assistant Li's mind turned quickly. He said affirmatively, "Boss, someone is playing tricks."

    "Could it be the third young master Chu?"

    Assistant Li knew that the Chu family was not in harmony, and what he said yesterday from Xie Qingyun was that Xie Qingyun had been with Chu Shen. Tonight, she was also looking for Chu Shen.

    Chu Yan thought about Chu Shen, who had no brains. Just in case, he said quietly: "Go and find out who gave her this address."

    Assistant Li agreed. After the gas leaked yesterday, Xie Qingyun was also scared. That's enough, she's still under Assistant Li's surveillance right now, and she looks like a frightened bird.

    The two chatted for a few more words, and Chu Yan hung up the phone.

    the other side.

    Bu Qian was scolded while watching Bu at the dining table, yesterday Bu Chen was urged to marry, today Bu Shi didn't reply until dawn, Bu's brothers were scolded by their mother one by one every day.

    "Bushi, look at how old you are!"

    Nie Wei looked at her son's face, which was obviously not sleeping well, and felt chest tightness: "How can you be so ignorant at your age?"

    Bu Qian I listened with my ears up for a long time, but I didn't understand the point of being scolded when I walked.

    In order to listen for a while, she took small sips of milk, reluctant to finish it. Seeing that the milk was about to bottom out, she couldn't hold back, and finally asked: "The pace is so big, he should be safe if he doesn't go home at night." So, why should he be punished

    ?

    Buqian's question came out, although Nie Wei still wanted to continue training her son. But between her daughter and her son, she chose to explain to her daughter first.

    "He spent the night with a little girl last night."

    "Mom, I told you that I made the floor bunk."

    Bu Shi had just interrupted before Nie Wei stared back. Nie Wei sneered and said: "You are so precious, if you are willing to sleep on the floor, the sun will come out from the west."