Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    The speech

    stepped lightly and rubbed against him, and nodded in response.

    the next day.

    When Buqian went to the airport, all the Bu family members rushed over to see her off. Nie Wei packed a big suitcase for her, but it was not enough: "Qianqian, if you lack something, you can buy it later. By the way, the money belt Is that enough?"

    Bu Qian's tone was a little helpless: "I really don't need anything."

    Nie Wei packed everything for her, and after packing, Chu Yan also checked it for her. In addition to bringing enough things, she has a lot of money on her body.

    In short, she is well prepared for this trip abroad.

    While walking, Chen looked at his sister who was about to leave, frowning tightly. Bu Chen even asked directly: "Do you really want me to buy you a house

    in the past ?" The room is empty most of the time, it’s too wasteful.”

    The business of Bu’s family is all in China, although Bu Shi has also expanded his business abroad, the focus is not on foreign countries.

    Therefore, this time Buqian went with the teacher and lived in an apartment that had already been rented.

    Seeing that Bu Qian was about to leave, Nie Wei was even more reluctant to say: "Why don't we also live abroad for a few months and treat it as a tourist?"

    Bu Shi: "..."

    Bu Shi helplessly dismissed his mother's thoughts "Mom, Qianqian is not a child anymore, you don't have to worry so much."

    After persuading her mother to leave, there was still a while before boarding the plane.

    The Bu family members were not there, so Chu Yan, who hadn't disturbed their family not far away, came over.

    There are many people at the airport, and there are not a few people who hug when seeing off.

    But the hug between Bu Qian and Chu Yan still attracted the attention of many people. There is no way, these two people's good looks are too high, and they are particularly eye-catching among the young couples who are tired of hugging and crooked at the airport.

    Chu Yan lowered her head and pressed it against the forehead of the person in her arms.

    He has a restrained personality, and in public, he rarely acts too intimately.

    But at this moment, he still couldn't hold back his feelings, threw away his restraint, and kissed the person in his arms: "Qianqian, remember to miss me." "

    Well, I will miss you every day."

    In the last spare time before boarding the plane, the young couple got bored with each other, almost blinding the eyes of Teacher Xi who was not far away. Teacher Xi snorted coldly while carrying the suitcase.

    The young couples nowadays are really becoming less and less reserved.

    Not long after, the plane took off, leaving only Chu Yan in place.

    Chu Yan stood at the airport and stayed for a while before leaving. Before he got out of the airport, he was stopped when he came to see his sister off today.

    "Did you come by car? Let me take a ride."

    Bu Shi said, and got into his car with him.

    The two sat in the car, you looked at me, I looked at you, and finally, they looked at the time while walking, and said: "Let's go, find a place to have lunch, I'll treat you, I just have something to talk to you Let's talk."