Chapter 82

Chapter 82 End of Text

    Going to get married

    Chu Yan listened to her words, still staring straight ahead, it seemed that he obeyed the traffic regulations, he really couldn't feel sleepy when he was stared at like this.

    After driving for several hours, the two went to the service area to eat something.

    The food in the service area is not very delicious, but it can also fill your stomach.

    After eating, Chu Yan turned his head and asked Bu Qian, "Do you want to sleep for a while? You can lie down and sleep in the back of the car, and I will take you to sleep for a while?" "No."

    Bu

    Qian shook his head: "During the daytime driving, wait Go to sleep at night."

    The main purpose of their return to the mountains this time is actually to visit the grave of Bu Qian's adoptive mother, they are going to burn paper and tell Bu Qian's adoptive mother that they are getting married.

    The distance is long.

    Except for the two cars getting off at the service area halfway, they basically didn't stop much.

    At the end of the drive, they arrived at a small county town. The small county town was not too different from before, and the traffic here was very inconvenient. Chu Yan had invested some money in the past few years, and there were barely a few more roads from the mountains to the county town. way.

    "Ah Yan, where do we live at night?"

    Bu Qian had already reached the ground, and only then did he think of this question: "The car shouldn't be able to go in, so we can come out and live in the car at night?"

    Her adoptive mother's grave is in the mountains.

    Their car may not be able to drive in. If they cannot drive in, they may not have a place to live if they enter the mountain at night.

    She has adoptive parents, but after her adoptive mother is gone, she has no home in this mountain.

    "There is a place to live."

    Chu Yan continued to drive: "You will know when you get there."

    The mountain is not easy to get through, and the road that Chu Yan spent money to get out of is not so easy to drive the car in. degree.

    But things are much better now than before.

    The two stopped the car at the closest place to the mountain, and then took out the things in the car.

    The things used to go to the grave are all prepared.

    Walking up the mountain road again, the two of them looked at the familiar scenery in the past, but now they both felt a little strange.     "

    Ah Yan, have you... come back in the past two years?

    "     The two of them don't talk much. Walking this way consumes energy, and they carry a lot of things. If they walk while chatting, they will get tired easily.     After walking for a while, they met someone before they reached the grave.     It's from the mountains.     When he saw Buqian and Buqian, the other party was carrying a basket and stopped: "Where are you two from? What are you doing in the mountains?" "     We're coming back to visit relatives."     Chu Yan replied instead, holding Buqian's person.     They have rarely come back since they were admitted to university, so even the people in their hometown couldn't recognize their appearance for a while.     Seeing that the other party's eyes had been staring at Bu Qian, Chu Yan calmly blocked Bu Qian with her body.     "Uncle, let's go first."     Chu Yan didn't say much to the other party, just led Bu Qian and walked away quickly.     They walked a long way, and the person with the basket on his back was still watching them.     "When did people like this come out of our place?"     These two people didn't look like they were from the mountains, their clothes were so bright, and they were so beautiful.     "Go faster."     Bu Qian said proactively, "I'm not tired."