Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    It hurts so much

    that he didn't reply to the message, but only looked down at the message that was still popping up.

    The topic of Buqian's chat is very jumpy, maybe one second he was talking about the food in the protected area, and the next second he suddenly talked about sweet words, such as-"

    I ate the rice apple, the apple is very sweet, but without you It's sweet when you kiss me."

    "Fanfan is so lazy."

    "I'm a bit lazy like him."

    Before Chu Yan could reply to the message, Buqian quit WeChat. When it was time to get off work, Attorney Song, whom she had hired before, called her: "Miss Bu, your case is going to be in court soon. I'll let you know the time." Bu Qian said "Yes" and listened to him continue

    .

    Lawyer Song's tone was gentle. He once again emphasized to Bu Qian that this case can be settled as long as it follows a procedure. It is very simple and there is no need to be nervous about it.

    Bu Qian smiled, and replied: "It's not me who did the wrong thing, I won't be nervous."

    The case will go ahead at the end of the month, and the other party has been sending her messages and calling her recently. She blocked a number, and changed to another number to harass.

    Bu Qian turned a blind eye to this kind of harassment. Anyway, if the case is over, it is estimated that the other party will not make a fuss.

    Lawyer Song finished his routine chat with her and didn't take up any more of her time.

    After hanging up the phone, Lao Zhou came over again.

    "Qianqian, take a look at the video I recorded today, and I took a few photos! But I want to give you a suggestion, you can't be in the camera with Fanfan too often. There are other people in our district Little cuties, your interaction with them is also a bit warmer."

    In Lao Zhou's words, it seemed that he was talking about rice.

    Bu Qian was amused by him, she leaned over to watch the video that Lao Zhou shot today: "The filming was okay, but am I too casual? I didn't even wear makeup." "You look beautiful without makeup.

    "

    Old Zhou thought about the handsome guy in the Lingdu Reserve, and then looked at Buqian, and he said firmly, "The good looks in our district are the ones to handle!" After Buqian had seen him, he was going to post it on

    Weibo .

    Buqian looked at his copywriting, and blocked him: "Let me write the copywriting. Also, I'm studying Lingdu's videos during the day. Their videos are very popular and interesting. In their recent videos , introduced the black-footed cat. But the titles and content they chose are very interesting.” The

    black-footed cat is the smallest cat in the world. It looks cute and hunts fiercely.

    The title of the video chosen by Lingdu is [There are fierce beasts inside, be careful! ], and the content of the video begins with the hunting of the black-footed cat, and ends with the black-footed cat jumping towards its prey.

    As for whether the prey was caught, it depends on the explanation in the next episode.

    Buqian took Lao Zhou's mobile phone, edited the copy for him personally, and edited and consolidated the content: "Okay, I can send it this time."