Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Cleanliness

    and Chuyan shook her head, and went with her to the window to get steamed stuffed buns and porridge.

    The breakfast shop is not too big. Fortunately, at this point in time, there are not so many people coming to have breakfast. They picked an empty table and chairs, sat down and ate.

    During the meal, Chu Yan tasted the steamed buns here, and said, "I'm going to come back later tonight, and I'll come back early tomorrow to steam the steamed buns for you." "Okay." Chu Yan usually steamed the steamed buns

    relatively

    well Many, when they were in the mountains, they either went to the school cafeteria or brought their own meals.

    Compared with the city people, the school canteen is already very cheap, but for them, it is still very expensive.

    It is impossible for Buqian's adoptive father to give her food money, and her adoptive mother has no choice but to secretly send some homemade food to her every now and then. After her adoptive mother was gone, her food was completely lost.

    Chu Yan didn't go to the cafeteria to eat much at that time.

    After finding out that Bu Qian had nothing to eat, Chu Yan shared his food with her. He was the steamed bun that he learned at that time. They went to the mountains to dig wild vegetables together. If they were lucky, they caught a rabbit. Rabbit meat is mixed with wild vegetables, and a large pot of steamed buns is steamed with mixed noodles, which is enough for them to eat for a long time.

    The past habits have been brought to the present, when Chu Yan started to steam the buns, he steamed more out of habit.

    But it doesn't matter if you steam it too much, put it in the refrigerator, take it out and heat it up when you want to eat it, the taste is also very good.

    After breakfast, the two went back and changed their clothes again.

    Bu Qian changed her clothes and was not in a hurry to go out, after all, it was not time for her to get off work in the afternoon.

    Chu Yan didn't give himself a vacation, so even if it's delayed until now, he still has to go to work.

    Bu Qian sent him to the door, tiptoed, and kissed him around his neck: "Hurry up, I have to work overtime at night. When you get off work, go home directly, don't need to pick me up."

    " good."

    Chu Yan pressed against her forehead and kissed the tip of her nose: "I'll cook you dinner when I come back."

    The love between the two is not in the love words they mentioned every now and then, but in the every minute of getting along with each other. As long as they stand together, they don't even need to speak, and they know each other's mind.

    After kissing her a few times, Chu Yan squeezed her face again before leaving.

    After Chu Yan left, Bu Qian returned to the study. Many of her materials have been moved to the study, so that she can work overtime at home.

    After working in the study for a while, Bu Qian worried about the schedule.

    Her pen was pressed against her cheek, and her eyes were full of confusion: "I'm going to be separated from Ah Yan again..."

    She hasn't told Chu Yan that she is leaving.

    For a person who loves to cling to her boyfriend, going out alone means that she will miss him very much in the future.