Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Take home

    Chu Yan doesn't usually have any recreational activities, except regular fitness and occasional outdoor activities on Saturdays and Sundays, there are no other pastimes.

    He works most of the time, which is still rare, and he can get off work on time.

    The rain outside didn't mean to stop at all.

    After Chu Yan left, the assistant tidied up the office a bit. Especially for the large bouquet of red roses that he signed for today, he deliberately found a bottle and raised the flowers.

    The cleaning aunt who passed by saw him making flowers, and was a little surprised: "Assistant Li, why are these flowers still there? You brought them up, and Mr. Chu didn't blame you?

    " After it was for President Chu, many people were shocked.

    The employees in the company naturally knew that Boss was good-looking, rich, and young, so he met the criteria for a high-quality spouse. But the boss is good everywhere, but his temper is not very good.

    Boss doesn't like such a bold show of love at all.

    The owner of the flower shop read the card, and when the assistant passed by, he heard the name of the flower giver. Then, in front of everyone in the company, he carried the flowers into the office.

    Everyone is still betting how long it will take for this flower to be thrown into the trash can.

    The cleaning aunt couldn't hold back, and bet for ten minutes.

    Assistant Li put the last flower into the vase. He smiled and said to Aunt Cleaning: "This flower is so beautiful, of course it should be kept in the office." Aunt Cleaning: "..." There used to be a

    female

    star Sending flowers to Mr. Chu, she could see with her own eyes that the flowers went into the trash can before they even entered the office.

    Assistant Li finished the aftermath, locked the office, and went home from get off work.

    the other side.

    Chu Yan was driving the car alone, with his windshield wipers on and his eyes fixed on the front. What the assistant reported was still circling in his mind.

    almost.

    Bu Qian was almost dead.

    Thinking of the possibility that this almost came true, Chu Yan's eyes became colder. Holding the steering wheel, he drove directly to the office building.

    The office building is full of people who have come out of get off work, and the magazine where Bu Qian works, everyone has already left work.

    Chu Yan sat in the car and waited for a long time.

    The rain was falling more and more urgently, and the sky was getting darker and darker. Occasionally there will be thunder, which suddenly explodes in the sky, as if deliberately trying to scare people.

    Chu Yan didn't know what he was waiting for. He sat in the car and dug out a cigarette. The cigarette was in his mouth, but he didn't light it.

    Because a long time ago, someone put his ear close to his ear, and in a soft voice, he said the reprimanded him like a baby: "I don't like the smell of cigarettes. If you dare to smoke, you can't kiss me in the future." He was also

    biting Yan, after hearing that, immediately put away the lighter.

    The girl lying on his back giggled. She got closer, came to kiss his cheek, her tone was full of complacency: "I knew, my Ah Yan listened to me the most." There was another thunder