Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    After the results of the Sweet

    Green Contest came out, someone posted the results on the Internet. I thought no one would pay attention, but by chance, several big Vs reposted the news.

    One of the big Vs is also a popular floret in the entertainment industry.

    With the blessing of this enthusiasm, the marketing account was also issued immediately. It's not just the popularity of the marketing account, and several official Vs have also left the stage.

    In this way, after a whole morning of fermentation, Buqian unexpectedly "fired".

    Xi Wang looked at the phone call to him, and he said speechlessly: "We will not accept interviews for the time being. Buqian has to seriously prepare for the next finals. Her time is very tight.

    " lure.

    He rejected all media interviews, but Li Yuan was the only one left. There is no way, Li Yuan was sent from above, he has to give face.

    "Mr. Xi, I'm really sorry."

    Li Yuan smiled and apologized to Xi Wang: "I'm also sorry to bother you at this time."

    Xi Wang shook his head: "No need to apologize, you are also doing it for work. "

    The two sides cooperated with each other and worked efficiently. It didn't take long for Li Yuan to finish recording the interview video and call it a day.

    He put down the gift he brought when he arrived, and said to Bu Qian: "Bu Qian, you are very competitive this time, and then you don't have to put too much pressure on it, just prepare with a normal heart." Bu Qian said, "Yes.

    " With a sigh, his attitude towards Li Yuan was not bad.

    After Li Yuan left, Buqian wondered: "Teacher, what's going on today? I have more and more calls on my mobile phone."

    Xi Wang frowned: "The matter of your being selected, was sent It’s on the Internet, and a group of people are watching the fun.”

    Xi Wang hoped that the popularity of this matter would be too high, once too many people pay attention to this matter, then when he goes abroad and fails to get the ranking, Bu Qian will definitely suffer. to a great deal of public pressure.

    "Qianqian, try to avoid surfing the Internet as much as possible in the future."     After

    thinking for a while, Xi Wang could only temporarily disconnect her from the Internet: "You don't want to listen to the voices from the outside world, whether they are good or bad."

The most important thing is that they have to be ready for the Green Game.

    Xi hoped to keep an eye on Buqian's situation.

    And Chu Yan, who has been busy all morning, doesn't know much about the Internet because he doesn't surf the Internet very much.

    He picked a time at noon and called Bu Qian: "Qian Qian, I can't cook for you at noon today, do you want to come back earlier tonight? I'll make you your favorite noodles." Bu Qian's eyes lit

    up Bright, but then she said     sadly : "I don't know if I can go back early, I will tell you in the afternoon.

    "

No wonder.

    Shi Ge listened to the little junior sister's coquettish tone, and said quietly: "Is love so easy to talk about? I think Qianqian is in love, why is it so good?" He often hears people talking about the seven-year itch, and