Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Back to

    the six-page PPT, most of it is text content, and the pictures interspersed in the middle are also some photos taken on the spot. The photos show Chu Yan's various assets.

    In addition to reporting the status of assets, there is also a love plan, which even includes his marriage with Bu Qian.

    After sending it for a while, Chu Yan didn't wait for Bu Chen to reply to him. He switched to another page and checked his work.

    Not long.

    Chu Yan's plane landed, and Buqian in Nancheng stretched his waist and took the orange thrown by his senior brother.

    "Sweet or not?"

    Bu Qian was so busy that his brain was a little dizzy, while peeling the oranges, he said casually, "I don't eat sour ones, only sweet ones."

    Shi Ge's face remained unchanged, and he replied, "Don't worry." ,Senior brother will not cheat you."

    Bu Qian was a little worried about her senior brother, she turned her head, looked at Xia Dai who just peeled the orange and ate it: "Senior sister, are the oranges sweet?

    " Swallow the tangerines, the expression does not taste sour.

    Seeing this, Bu Qian felt relieved, split the small orange in half, and stuffed half of the orange into his mouth. The orange juice exploded in the mouth, and the next second, the sour taste rushed straight to the sky.

    Seeing the young junior sister's facial features deformed by sourness, Shi Ge burst out laughing instantly.

    Xia Dai also calmly threw the orange that she had only eaten into the trash can.

    Bu Qian was so angry that he rushed over to beat him with the folder.

    The few people quarreled for a while, and Bu Qian's original sleepiness disappeared completely. After she finished playing Shi Ge, facing the cold and beautiful senior sister, she felt aggrieved: "Senior sister, why are you with him?"

    Shi Ge raised his eyebrows and interjected: "We are not only in the same group, but also in the same family. "

    Bu Qian: "?

    "

    Shi Ge smiled and wanted to say something, but when Xia Dai glanced at him, he suddenly shut up.

    Buqian still wanted to ask, but Shi Ge knocked her on the head, his tone was like Zhou Paipi: "What are you asking about? Have you finished sorting out the materials? Have you finished the manuscript? Have you finished the work?" Shi Ge asked three times

    , Concession shallow all of a sudden lost the desire to gossip.

    She sat back on her seat angrily, picked up her mobile phone, and complained to Chu Yan: "Shi Ge is too annoying!" There was

    not much leisure time left for Buqian. After playing and complaining, she devoted herself again. On to the work to be done. There are too many things to do, and she hasn't left work on time for a long time.

    I do not know how long it has been.

    The sky outside has already settled down. Shi Ge and Xia Dai, who had been in trouble a while ago, now leave after work, obviously wanting to make up for the wasted salty time.

    On the contrary, Xi Wang stayed with Bu Qian in the magazine office, and the teacher and the student would say a word or two from time to time.

    It was past ten o'clock.