Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    When the soft-

    hearted question was asked, Bu Qian replied firmly without any thought, "I will like you for a long, long time." "How long is a long time?" "A long time is... long until the day when

    I

    stop breathing Seconds."

    Chu Yan asked this soundingly stubborn question, but she was a little impatient for not giving in.

    Instead, she turned her head, looked into Chu Yan's eyes, and answered his question seriously.

    The eyes of the two met, and after a while, Chu Yan moved his gaze away.

    "What do you want to eat?"

    "Eat."

    Bu Qian cooperated with Chu Yan's change of subject.

    The car drove out, and not long after, it arrived at a small villa where Chu Yan often lived.

    He thought that what Bu Qian said about eating was to eat the food he cooked.

    But after entering the door, Bu Qian went straight to the kitchen, she said to herself: "Today's dinner, I'll make it for you."

    Chu Yan: "..."

    Chu Yan felt a stomachache in advance.

    He followed up a few steps, and said with an unchanged expression: "I'll come. The range hood in the kitchen broke down recently and hasn't been repaired. You will be choked."

    Bu Qian shook her head, she was washing the rice in a pot, and refused Exit the kitchen.

    "Now I'm the one who wants to treat you well, so of course I have to let me do the cooking."

    She remembers the precautions for chasing people very well.

    During this process, she was the one who had to be nice to Chu Yan!

    Chu Yan tried to persuade him a few more times, but to no avail.

    In the end, Bu Qian directly shut Chu Yan out of the kitchen.

    "Just wait outside."

    Through the door, Buqian raised her voice: "Or you can go take a shower, change clothes and come out again."

    Chu Yan had just returned from a trip, still wearing a suit.

    Seeing that the kitchen door was tightly closed, Chu Yan pressed his temple, turned and went back to the bedroom.

    Shower and change clothes.

    Chu Yan tidied herself up, but the kitchen door hadn't been opened yet.

    There was white smoke filling the kitchen, and Chu Yan's eyelids twitched suddenly.

    "Bu Qian?!"

    Chu Yan knocked on the door, his heart ached, and he said sharply, "Bu Qian, open the door and let me go in and have a look."

    Bu Qian covered his mouth and coughed out of choking.

    Just when Chu Yan was about to knock on the door, she finally opened it.

    "What are you in a hurry for? Nothing will happen to me."

    Bu Qian looked unhappy at Chu Yan who came in, and she pointed to the few dishes beside her: "Didn't I make this?"

    Chu Yan Follow the direction she pointed and look at the dishes she made.