Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    There are two floors in the office

    building that are dedicated to catering, and the two floors are crowded with people as soon as the off-duty time comes.

    Bu Qian had a casual lunch, and she made an afternoon tea appointment with the lawyer, and she was going there later. Afternoon tea is something elegant and delicate, but not full.

    She originally wanted to make an appointment for lunch, but the lawyer wanted to accompany his wife for lunch.

    Not much time.

    Buqian arrived at the tea restaurant within the agreed time. As soon as she sat down, she saw a man in a suit walking towards her: "Lawyer Song, here."

    Lawyer Song is middle-aged, but his figure is not fat. He carried a computer bag and walked over a few steps: " Hello, Miss Bu."

    After both of them were seated, Lawyer Song asked her with a smile, "Miss Bu, we haven't met before, how did you recognize me?" "

    Your WeChat profile picture."

    Bu Qian handed him the order, asked him to order, and said with a smile: "Your profile picture is yourself, and you are wearing a suit. Of course, I can recognize it at a glance." Lawyer Song followed with a smile, and

    he Explained: "What the law firm requires is that it looks more professional, and it is more conspicuous in the WeChat list, which can attract potential clients." Lawyer Song's law firm was opened by him and his friends, and     this requirement is probably also due to him or His friend mentioned it. No matter who mentioned it, if he can take the lead in changing the avatar, he can be regarded as very effective in execution.     Seeing that Lawyer Song only ordered a cup of chrysanthemum tea, Bu Qian added a few more snacks.     After exchanging pleasantries, they got down to business.     Lawyer Song turned on the computer and showed Bu Qian the lawyer's letter he had drafted: "Miss Bu, you can take a look at my drafted lawyer's letter. If there is no problem, I can print it out this afternoon." "Okay.     "     For this kind of lawyer's letter, Bu Qian carefully read it for a while, but couldn't tell whether it was good or not.

    Anyway, this is the lawyer given by Bushi, and his professional level must not be bad. After reading it for a few minutes, she nodded solemnly: "No problem."

    The lawyer's letter was sent out, and the court's process would naturally not be missed.

    Bu Qian came to meet with Lawyer Song in person, first to get acquainted with each other, at least to have a face-to-face meeting, and second, to go through the matter from beginning to end and confirm.

    "Miss Bu, your lawsuit is easy to fight."

    Lawyer Song reassured her again: "Our evidence is solid. After submitting it to the court, we can wait for the judgment directly." The

    difficulty index of this lawsuit is that only one star.

    In the past, when Lawyer Song encountered this kind of case, he would directly hand it over to the interns of the law firm. But this time, the client is Miss Bu's family, and Bu Shi specially told him to take more care of her.

    Thinking of this, Lawyer Song took Bu Qian more seriously.

    I do not know how long it has been.

    Bu Qian drank the scented tea in her hand in one gulp. She looked at Lawyer Song's empty cup and asked, "Lawyer Song, do you need another cup     ?