Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Confession,

    Buqian's question was clear enough, but Song Zeng didn't seem to understand the meaning, and didn't take any action to avoid suspicion.

    Standing beside Buqian, he said jokingly: "My fans have been urging me to have a normal relationship."

    Song Zeng has a lot of girlfriend fans, and girlfriend fans are naturally only fans, but besides girlfriend fans, he also has one. A group of sensible business fans.

    The biggest request these fans have of him is to let him talk about a normal and good girl, and stop being involved in some messy scandals.

    Bu Qian was not interested in his fans, seeing that he refused to avoid suspicion, she simply avoided suspicion by herself.

    Both of them stayed in front of the boa constrictor, and Xie Qingyun, who had just gone to the bathroom, also came over at this time.

    Seeing her appear, Song Zeng withdrew his gaze, and reminded in a voice that only he and Bu Qian could hear: "This woman is not a good person, please be careful with her." After reminding, he bowed his head to get the food

    , Prepare to feed the python yourself.

    Their task in the morning was to remove the task card from the python's abdomen, and then proceed to the next task according to the prompts on the task card.

    Now they are very unfamiliar with the boa constrictor, and they have no way to touch the python's abdomen.

    "Did you take out the card?"

    Xie Qingjun was wearing the uniform of the program group. When he walked over, Bu Qian firmly caught the faint scent on his body.

    Bu Qian frowned, didn't answer her question, but looked straight at her.

    The director said in advance that no makeup or any perfume can be worn. When Xie Qingyun went out just now, she clearly touched up her makeup.

    "Qianqian. Why are you looking at me like this?"

    Xie Qingyun noticed Buqian's gaze, and blinked at her blankly: "I haven't fed the python yet, so are you upset?"

    Bu Qian said softly: "No, just to remind you, don't get too close to Xiao Jin with the smell of perfume."

    Xiao Jin is the name of the boa constrictor.

    When Xie Qingjun heard this, the expression on his face changed from blank to aggrieved: "I didn't use perfume, maybe it's my own smell." Song Zeng chuckled lightly when he finished speaking

    . There was no kindness in his smile, only understandable sarcasm.

    Xie Qingyun almost lost her expression.

    Step shallow is also a little speechless.

    Is it body fragrance or perfume? They are all adults, can't they tell the difference?

    But Xie Qingyun wanted to use this persona, and the program team didn't say anything, so she couldn't say anything more.

    She checked the food and planned to continue feeding. After feeding Xiao Jin and letting him lie down lazily, she can go to get the card.

    "Buqian, I feed it this way, right?"

    Song Zeng imitated her technique and fed the food in the bucket to Xiaojin.

    Xiaojin's animal eyes glanced at Song Zeng, and in the next second, he bypassed the food Song Zeng gave and chose what Bu Qian threw over.

    Bu Qian looked at it with bent eyes: "Xiao Jin is so obedient."