chapter 10

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

I fall backwards on the sofa and heave an exasperated sigh because now after a week of long excruciating hours I was finally finished unpacking—no thanks to Justin. Some important business deal he'd been keeping me in the dark about kept him busy the entire time, but he did tell me I could decorate our place anyway that I liked; money was no issue. I roll my eyes thinking about the conversation.

"If you keep rolling your eyes, I might have to spank you Ms. Parker." I jump then look up and Justin's leaning against the side of the elevator with one leg crossed over the other and his hands in his pockets—smirking.

"You're Fifty Shades of Stupid if you honestly think I'd let you spank me Bieber. I am not Anastasia Steele, you are not Christian Grey and I am not into that shit. I might have to kick your ass if you tried anything. I happen to know just the right amount of taekwondo." I smirk before standing up and striding over to him wrapping my arms around his neck; he reciprocates by wrapping his around my waist.

"That could be arranged Ms. Parker."
"I'm sure it could Bieber."
"I'll have my people call your people?"

"Of course" I say and then we're kissing. Me enthralled in him and him in me. He's exploring my mouth with his tongue and my body with his hands; touching me in all of the right places.

"Justin you left your pho—" I hear a voice; a female voice fade out mid-sentence. I pull away and glance behind Justin. I freeze. It was the girl from the restaurant. I would remember her face anywhere and for some reason anger ignites in me like it has never before. Was this the business he'd been attending to for the last week? I cross my arms and scowl, but she doesn't see me—Justin who's towering over me sees and gives me a look.

"It's not what you think Naomi" Justin leans over; whispers in my ear then kisses my cheek. He pulls my arms away from my body and intertwines our fingers then turns to face the same direction that I'm in.

"Harper, what's up?" An easy smiles plays on his face. I know that look; he likes her. Bile suddenly rises in my throat and it's not because of the baby. "Oh nothing you just left your phone in the car." In the car? So they were together. She extends her arm holding the phone and he takes his other hand and grabs it. "Thanks." He says and then they both look at me. I'm quiet because I most certainly don't want to jump to any conclusions; though it was proving to be tougher than I thought it would be.

"You must be Naomi? Justin talks a lot about you." She gleams and I put on my I-already-don't-like-you-but-I'll-play-nice-for-now smile, "Does he now?" I peer up at him and the corner of his lips curl.

"Yes, he's always gushing about how amazing you are. It's endearing. I'm a little jealous" She smiles. Why would she say that

"That's sweet." I say through gritted teeth.

"Anyway I don't want to keep you two. I've got plans and I'm sure you lovebirds do too. So I'll see you tomorrow Justin? See you soon Naomi." She waves; stepping back into the elevator before she's out of our sight as the elevator doors across from us close leaving us to look at two silver doors.

I snatch my hand from Justin's and walk back over to the sofa, but I don't sit down. "Is there a reason you're mad Naomi?" Oh he knows I'm mad but not why; he's clearly oblivious. I scoff and motion towards the elevator, "Harper?" His eyebrows furrow; I nod. "I told you it's not what you think, she's an old friend of mine. We went to college together."

It's news to me. He never talked about any of his friends other than Trevor, but suddenly relief comes flodding in like waves crashing the shore. I visibly relax; he sees and walks over to me. "It's all in your head. I want you, I thought I've made that extremely clear?" He cups the back of my neck with his forefingers while his thumbs skim up and down my cheekbones.

"You have a lot of secrets going on Mr. Bieber."

"And if I remember correctly, you were one not too long ago."

I try to think of something witty to say back, but he was right. Up until a couple of weeks ago I was his dirty little secret. I still hated when he brought it up even when he was joking around. He knew how I felt about the entire thing. Sometimes it felt like he liked to throw it back in my face.

"And if I remember correctly I almost left you because of it."

"Almost?" He chuckles, "On the contrary Ms. Parker you did leave me." I frown. "Don't frown, I deserved it. What we were doing was wrong, but lets not dwell on that. I have some plans for you tonight." His hands trace down my body and cup my ass—his favorite place to put his hands—and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his torso; biting my lip as he carries me to our room.

When I wake I have this sudden urge to throw up and this time it was the baby. I look down at my belly and run my hand over it. I wasn't showing yet but I needed to tell Justin about it soon. I had gone to my doctors appointment a few days ago during the move.

"You're exactly five weeks today." my OBGYN said.

"Now you have some time left for other options Ms. Parker, but I wouldn't take too long to figure them out." He was straight to the point, but I didn't want to hear it. I'd decided early on that I was keeping the baby-it was all a surprise but they were apart of me; apart of Justin.

I throw my feet over the edge of the bed and pad into the kitchen to get water. When I make it in there Justin is sitting on a stool; his hooded eyes tell me the dark drink in one hand is alcoholic and in the other hand there's a pill bottle.

What was he doing?

"Justin..." I trail off.
"Prenatal Vitamins?" He holds them up.