chapter 25

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

We were packing for Paris.

Yes, Paris.

I had never been out of the country, but I'd always had a passport ready just in case the time ever came.

I was still shocked that Justin wanted me to come despite this being a business trip. It was great that he'd thought of bringing me; it made me feel special, but then that only lead me to believe he'd only invited me to keep an eye on me which I guess wasn't so bad because it meant he cared. It was just the thought of being treated like a child which he did ever so often.

I roll my eyes inwardly.

God I couldn't wait to have this baby. I was a mess–all over the place I didn't know which way was up and which way was down. I loved Justin one minute and then the next......

I'm sure it was taking a toll on him too mentally

....and physically.

"So what time does the plane leave?"

"Jet baby, jet. And whenever I want it to." He says; a smirk etching upon his plump lips. Oh I should have known. Too rich for me, Bieber. Too rich. I shake my head and place a shirt in my suitcase before looking back up at him.

"Then when are we leaving? I've read it's a long flight." I smile and he shoots a sly smile back before he's dropped his things on the side of his luggage and striding over to me. He quickly cups my cheek then brings my lips to his own. "You really are glowing Naomi. I love you this way." He professes. "You seem much happier. I'm hoping that I'm the reason for that." I flush

He'd been doing that a lot lately. Saying things like that; things that'll catch me off guard. He wanted to know how I felt that much I knew, but I was more guarded about my feelings when it came to certain things this time around. I'd told him how I felt last time and he still left me I couldn't have that happen again. It'd hurt too much.

"Maybe you are maybe you aren't." I say jokingly. I shrug then smirk before looking down at my suitcase continuing to pack my things. He chuckles and when I glance up he's stalking back over to his suitcase resuming his packing

"You did remember to ask your OBGYN if you could come with me–you know out of the country."

"I did." I stifle a laugh. "Wow you sound competent like you have been reading up on the rules of pregnancy."

"That's because I have, even when I was gone." Oh

The room goes silent for a moment and I don't know if to continue this conversation. He means gone, like when he left me. I didn't like to talk about that even though it was very much real and very much continued to linger in the air. We'd talked about it, but nothing had been completely resolved. He knew I wanted him with me and I knew he wanted this to work, but other than that it'd been left there collecting dust.

He stalks back over towards me and pulls my body into him. "Don't think about it." His lips vibrate against me

Oh if it was that easy Justin trust me I would, but it wasn't. I guess it was easier for him because he was the one that'd left, but it changed me a lot. I've never been so guarded in my life.