chapter 3

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

I walk back into the office with my head down scurrying to my desk trying my best to mask the mascara running down my cheeks. I sit down in my seat and throw my head into my hands continuing to let the tears fall. There was no use in trying to stop them, I was hurt and it was Justin's fault. Or maybe it was mine?

I should've put an end to this a long time ago, but I was naive. How could I think being involved with a someone seven years older than me with a fiancé could work?

"Parker my office now!" His husky voice projects throughout the floor. As I peek through the creases of my fingers I see all eyes on me. I flush the darkest shade of red

I wasn't prepared to go in there and face him.

Not now. Not tomorrow. Not ever.

Not in front of everyone, but I knew that I would have to sooner or later. He was Justin Bieber. My boss. Who got anything he wanted and apparently he wanted me. Me—a possibility I had never thought imaginable in the slightest.

Once my breathing has slowed down. I wipe my eyes to the best of my ability and rise from my seat; taking baby steps getting to his office. Taking as long as I can to make it there, but once I've made it I want to turn back around and run away. My hands shake as I slowly open the door. I slide through the crack I made for myself. Closing the door behind me

"Justin." I breathe

"Don't Justin me Naomi. What the hell was that back at there?" I'm taken back by his outburst and without warning, I feel small. Like a child preparing to be scolded.

"But you were–what you said to me was so mean." Those are the only words my mind is able to articulate.

Mean? How old was I again?

"Yes, and had you given me time I would've apologized I didn't mean it the way you think I did, but I won't apologize for wanting to leave Barbara." His tone is of both soft yet filled with so much anger.

"I want to be with you not her. I thought that you would be happy about it. We've had plenty of arguments about this particular subject, so what is it now? Why don't you want this?" His bushy eyebrows are now knit in confusion. This entire situation was all so confusing.

"I'm scared Justin. You would be too if you were in my predicament. I never wanted to be the girl that broke people up. Never. That's not how I envisioned my life. I do want to be with you, but what will people think? What will people say?" He sighs heavily and I eye him all too warily waiting for him to say something; anything. I wanted him. I did, but we lead such different lives. The entire world cared about what was going on in his life.

Imagine if this got out.

"Fuck what people think." He states matter-of-factly as if life was that simple. As if the world we lived in was just black and white. "If you want to be with me as much as you say and you know how I feel, you shouldn't care what those bastards have to say." His tone even more softer now as he eases his way around his desk over to me. Cupping my face he kisses me fervently on the lips, but he doesn't stop there. He backs me over to his desk until the backs of my knees hit the edge. Before I know it he has picked me up by my legs and sat me down on top of his desk.