chapter 27

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Married and to Justin.

I mean of course it was to Justin I couldn't imagine being with anyone else; he was someone I wanted to spend my life with and apparently he wanted the same with me.

"Lena will be by tomorrow. She will be taking you out to look for a dress." I cock my head to the side with my eyebrows knit together in confusion. Looking for a dress, here? We had all of the time in the world to do all of this.

"Dress? Tomorrow? Why so soon?"

He chuckles lowly and smirks. It gives me chills. "I'm not leaving Paris without having you as my wife Naomi. I didn't just bring you here to stay with me while I took care of business. I knew what I wanted and when I wanted it to happen it was just a matter of you giving me the answer I needed and you did..." He cups the back of neck with the palm of his hand and pulls me in.

"Tomorrow. Be ready."

:::

The next morning my eyes flutter open as the sun beats down on me through the curtains. "Good morning sleepy head. I suggest you start getting ready." I smile and push myself up against the headboard watching as Justin strides to parts of the room as he got ready for another day

My mouth waters at the sight of him. "Naomi as much as I don't mind you sitting in bed staring me down. I want you to have all the time you can to pick out a dress"

"I can still have plenty of time. Staring at you for about five minutes won't do any harm." I smile confidently while being completely wrong. I would need plenty of time to find a dress. I was pregnant and other than sundresses and sweats I hadn't worn much of anything that took too much effort getting into.

"When are we—when is our wedding day?"

"As soon as possible. The quicker you find your dress the sooner we will be married."

"And what if I don't know I don't find anything?" I say speaking hypothetically.

"You'll find one. Believe me. Now up!" He commands with a trace of humor in his voice.

:::

"What about this one Mrs. Bieber?" I shake my head.

Nothing.

I couldn't find anything.

Lena was such a sweetheart. She'd practically waited on me hand and foot, but I just didn't feel comfortable in anything. I'd even ripped a couple and that only resulted in them putting it on Justin's tab but I just couldn't let him keep paying for these.

I was ready to give up

"We have one more in the back. I think you'll love it. Let me just go get it." The sales rep says switching off into the back of the boutique. I sigh and sit down on the bench.

"You'll find a dress Mrs. Bieber.  It's only been a day. No more stressing." She smiles.

"And I just think it's sweet you and Mr. Bieber are renewing your vows in Paris. It's so beautiful." Renewing vows? Oh right I'd almost forgotten in the midst of everything that in her mind we were already married. I nod and smile. I didn't want to think about how odd it was that Justin hadn't actually told her the truth.

I just wanted a dress.

"Ma'am here's the dress." I stand and Lena takes the dress handing it to me. What was one more dress? Taking it I head to the dressing room; closing the door behind me.

I strip myself of the complimentary robe. I unzip the back of the dress and slowly step into it; pulling it up my body past my protruding belly. I pull the straps up my arms and low and behold it fits. A dress that fits and I can breathe in.

"Lena!" I call out.

"Mrs. Bieber." I can hear her feet quickly padding towards the dressing room. "Is something wrong?" She questions warily now outside of the door. I open the door and smile a crooked smile.

"It fits. Do you like it?"

"It's so beautiful. You look beautiful and you're glowing. Mr. Bieber is going to be excited."

Would Justin be excited? I'd never seen him over the top. He was one for keeping his composure I guess. "I'm just happy I found a dress, but even happier that we can leave. Let me get out of this so we can go." I sigh, "I don't think anyone will ever understand how exhausting this can be."

She nods and I know it's because she agrees. Even being around someone wedding dress shopping was exhausting.

I don't know how I could ever thank her!

:::

I feel a pair of soft plump lips on mine and I know just who they belong to. My eyes shoot open and Justin is hovering above me. Looking delectable as ever in his signature suit.

I push myself up against the headboard and smile lazily at him. "Good nap?" He smiles back. I nod. "Lena informed me that you did in fact find a dress and that you looked amazing." I bite my bottom lip and thank god she left out the part about my stressing before finding the dress. Justin hated when I stressed especially after already having been to the emergency room for it.

"I did in deed Mr. Bieber."
"Well..." He takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Well...what?"
"Oh don't be obtuse Naomi. Where is it?"

I chuckle "It needed some alterations so it's not here, but I wouldn't let you see it until our wedding even then." I was very superstitious and felt the need to take every precaution possible. He would just have to wait.

"Oh you're an insufferable woman Naomi."

"I could say the same about you." I smirk

"Wedding date. I found my dress and you said—"

"I know what I said Naomi. Two days—two days and you will be all mine and I will be all yours." He brings his entire body closer to me and rests his forehead on mine.

"Are you ready for that?"

"I've never been more ready for anything Justin. I know it's a big step and I wish my family, your family and all of our friends were here for it but I know they'll be happy for us."

"I'm sure they will." And he brings his lips to mine.

FILLER CHAPTER
WEDDING NEXT