chapter 29

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"And now the bride and groom will have their first dance."

I glance around the room at all the people that surround us before looking back at Justin who'd extended his hand for me. I smile at him lovingly and take his hand where he then leads me out onto the middle of the dance floor. He puts his hand in the air and makes some sort of gesture before wrapping his arms around my body as I place mine around his neck. We stare placidly into one another's eyes.

"I think you're going to love the song I chose. I have been told that you quite enjoy it." He smirks. I raise an eyebrow and smile.

The music starts, I feel as if I know the song but at first I'm unable to put my finger on it. Then I hear Justin Timberlake start crooning the words to 'Until The End Of Time' throughout the room.

"Justin..." My breath hitches. But who told him? Logan? I can feel the tears start to prick. "You did all of this..." My eyes shoot around the room. "For me?" I question blinking through the now fresh tears.

"Why wouldn't I? I love you."

"But all I did was say yes..."

"You saying yes is everything to me. I know this may have felt rushed but I just couldn't wait. I love you"

"And look I know I've screwed up... a lot—"

"I've screwed up too." I cut him off

"No, you're perfect. And I mean that in every sense of the word." I advert my gaze unsure of what to say but he quickly cups my face to make me look at him. He brings his lips to mine and kisses me with what I know is everything in him because I was kissing him with everything in me and for that moment it was like it was just us two with the music playing in the background as we danced and kissed.

"I love you so much Justin. Thank you."

He shakes his head.

"You don't have to thank me. I want you to be happy and I want to be the reason for it which means I'm willing do anything I can to see you smiling everyday." He brushes my cheek with his thumb. Oh how could one person mean so much to me in so little time? And now he was mine. All mine. I rest my head on his chest as he brings me closer as if that were even possible to begin with.

SUPER SHORT BUT JUST WRAPPING IT UP
HAPPY NEW YEARS