Chapter 6

Jahserih Seraph Wilkins

(Jah-sir-ray) - Jah - Saint

Chapter 6: Bullshit

I sat my draco at the table, looking at the seven suspects. Ain't no way they stole our shit and thought they was finna get away with it, I worked too hard to let this shit collapse on me.

"These the niggas who stole our shit?" I laughed, looking Ron dead in the eyes.

"Yes nigga," he exhaled, holding his pistol. "Y'all niggas got two minutes to explain yourselves."

I watched one suspect walk up, clothed in a red and black nike outfit. "Ian steal shit, it was dem niggas" he pointed. "I know where they hid it."

"How you know that?" I furrowed my eyebrow. Does this nigga really think we dumb?

"I-i saw them," he stuttered. "I saw them sneak from out the trap house and hide it in the abandoned storage unit. I followed them for a bit before going on a hit."

I looked at Ron to see if he could confirm his location and he nodded his head.

"What about you other niggas, 1 minute left, START TALKING," I yelled.

Two more niggas stepped up. "Sir, we went on the hit with Quavo, the suspect who was just speaking."

I nodded my head and grimaced at the other suspects, their eyes filled with betrayal.

"So we did it," one suspect shrugged, I assume it's the leader.

I let out five shots to his head.

"You think we somebody to play with huh," I laughed, walking to the other suspects. "Take these niggas to the chamber, I don't wanna hear shit else," I yelled.

Ron nodded and led them downstairs, opening the chamber.

The other three suspects I let continue working since they proved their loyalty and ordered them to clean up the body from my office and retrieve the stolen weed. This shit aggravating, it's always some shit to do.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, looking in the mirror. I never wanted this lifestyle and now I'm stuck with this shit til the day I die. I sighed and rinsed my face one last time before walking out, my phone in my hand.

I went to Linah's text message thread, checking her location.

Linah💙
Location: 391 Woodruff Road
-5:38pm: I'm finna pull up on you

--5:39pm: Why? I'm fine.
--5:40pm: I don't need you to babysit me.

-5:42pm: Ian tryna babysit you, i'm tryna make sure you ight
-5:42pm: Who you with

--5:46pm: okay, whatever
--5:47pm: my friends.

-5:50pm: I'm outside
-5:51pm: lose that lil attitude before u come out hea

♡♡♡

Reniyah Andrea Moore

(Ruh-niy-yuh) - Niyah - Linah

Continuation of chapter 6: Bullets

I quickly wiped my tears and parted from Kayla's and Jade's hug.

"I'm so sorry girl, do you remember who did it?" Kayla asked, rubbing my shoulders.

"No, I don't," I lied. I did remember. I remember every moment. His big frame weighing over me, his jewelry clinging to his neck, his grills flashing it's shininess. I remember him forcing himself into me, resisting my attempts to get away from. I had clawed at his back and even hit him several times before he locked my hands. It hurts so bad, physically and mentally. Even now my body still aches, but that couldn't possibly be the worse part. The worst part is that he damaged my cervix and vagina by forcing himself into me, and now I'm infertile.