Chapter 19

Jahserih Seraph Wilkins

(Jah-sir-ray) - Jah - Saint

Chapter 20: The Beach

I walked over to Ron in my swimming trunks, dapping him up.

"So what's going on nigga?" I questioned, his goofy ass started grinning.

"Nun much so far, me and Kayla just been here swallowing tequilas' whole and some other shit," Ron chuckled. "I don't know, shit just feel different with her."

"I get what you mean," I nodded. "You ight?"

I watched as Ron shook his head and sighed. "Ion really know what to do bruh, I really like this girl, but I feel like imma fuck shit up wit ha."

"You just gotta take shit one step at a time to be real. If you try to do allat stuff at once, it's gon overwhelm you and mess with yo mind. It's ight to move slow, especially cause it's something you ain't used to." I advised, he agreed.

"You right, dis why we friends," Ron chuckled.

"You already know," I replied. I randomly looked around my peripheral vision to see Niyah and noticed her and Kayla was gone.

"Shit, where our girls go?" I asked confused, Ron pointed to the beach house with a bar and I laughed. "Ain't no way in hell she think I'm finna let her drink."

Ron chuckled and followed behind me as I ran to the bar and picked Niyah up from behind, causing her to smile.

"Whattttt," she dragged, looking at me with a smirk.

"Come on na baby, you know what," I replied, still holding her. "You know damn well Ian letting you drink."

"Why notttt," Niyah huffed, looking at me with her big, pretty eyes. Just one look could have a nigga infatuated.

"Youn need allat mama, you free-spirited without that bullshit." I confessed, she smiled.

"Just one little taste?" her eyes widened, and fuck, I couldn't say no.

Niyah instantly saw the defeat in my eyes and did a little dance before taking a sip of tequila. I watched as she scrunched up her face in disgust before gracefully putting down the wine glass.

"Never again," she laughed as she covered her mouth. "That shit taste like donkey ass."

"Na baby," I laughed while drinking the rest of the glass. "It ain't that bad once you get use ta it."

"So I need to drink more is what you're saying?" she grinned, I cut my eyes.

"Hell to the fucking no mama. You know Ion play that." I chuckled, she instantly pouted.

"Mm, whatever," she mumbled. I watched as she tried to turn away from me, still pouting. Ion know why she thought I was finna let that shit slide.

I grabbed her face and started leaving kisses all over before she eventually started smiling hella hard and giggling over them.

"Don't be mad at me mama," I smiled. "I'm only tryna look out for you."

"I knoww," she nodded. "But I can make decisions for myself too."

I nodded and started dragging her back out to shore.

"You ready mama?" I chuckled. I watched as her face filled without confusion before dropping her in the water.

"Damnnnn you wrong for that," Ron laughed from behind me.

"Shiii, she was asking for it."

"Um, why the hell hasn't she came up yet?" Kayla asked confused, I looked over to see Niyah's body still.

Out of panic, I quickly grabbed her and watched a big ass smile come on to her face. She then dragged me underwater by wrapping her arms around my neck.

I tickled her underneath before bringing us back up.

"You got me real good mama, but don't do that shit again," I stated, she nodded her head.

"Not gonna lie bitch, you had us scared for a minute," Kayla laughed, Ron agreed.

"On bro."

"I had to get my 'get back'", Niyah smiled.

"Shiiii, prank wars it is," I announced.

"Oh hell nah, not around me," Kayla shook her head.

"For real, y'all niggas playin dangerous with the typa pranks y'all pulling," Ron laughed.

"Nigga, dangerous?" I laughed.

"Yes nigga," he mugged me.

"Ight, whatever bro," I wiped away a tear.

"So what's the move mamas?" I brought Niyah closer, planting a kiss on her lips. "You tryna get out of here?"

"But we just got hereeee," she whined, stealing another kiss.

"Then what you wanna do," I smiled, she paused a second before speaking.

"Mmm, let's all go out to eat and come back later tonight when the stars are out." Niyah suggested.

"Fosho," I replied, she nodded her head. "Y'all coming?"

"Yeah, what food place?" Kayla asked.

"Kyma Seafood Grill?" Niyah replied, I scrunched up my face.

"What the fuck is that?" I smacked my lips.

"It's a seafood place, it's good trust me," Niyah smiled.

"How you know that?" I questioned, she rubbed her shoulders. Did I say something wrong?

"It's just a place my grandma use to take me," she confessed, I nodded my head.

"Hell, anyways, we finna dip. We'll see y'all a lil later," Ron announced.

"Bye girlll," Kayla waved.

"Byeeee," Niyah responded.

♡♡♡

a/n: a short chapter, but i'm trying to start back writing. honestly if y'all remind me to write, i'll release a chapter like once a week. bad writers block... hope y'all like this chapter and tell me how i can improve.