Chapter 12

Arianna Marie Henderson

(Ar-ri-yann-uh) - Ari - Marie

Chapter 12: Hospital
The next morning:
I shifted to the other side of the bed, noticing it was empty.

Where the hell was I?

I thought for damn near 10 minutes, trying to recollect my thoughts. I remember getting drunk with my girl, Samiya, at the strip club. We was shaking ass and all the niggas was up on us, so I knew I was getting some dick last night.

I kept going thru my memories and realized I was at Saints' house. I shook my head at the thought of it. I sighed and picked my clothes off the floor, making my way to his bathroom.

"Listen, a bitch had to get some dick last night," I mumbled to myself.

I looked at the time, noticing it was 10:39am. Fuck, I'm late.

I hurried and took a quick shower. I noticed it was some girl feminine products in the bathtub and used it. He must've had another bitch here.

I quickly got out, put my clothes on, and walked into the living room were Saint sat on his couch playing 2k.

"I see yo cheatin ass still here," he mugged, glancing at me.

"Boy bye, it ain't cheating if I'm not with him right now," I huffed. "What you so pressed for?"

"Ian pressed," he stated. "Why the fuck you still here?"

"Cause I can."

"Man, ian even finna argue with you."

"Who said we was finna argue tho?" I rolled my eyes.

"Man, here you go."

"You know what, ain't nobody even worried about you."

"You ain't say that last night when you was all up on me."

"Last night in the past," I waved him off. "Drop me off at the hospital."

"So you can find a ride here but you can't get one back?" he smacked his lips.

"So you can get a bitch here but don't know how to treat her right? Yea, that's what I thought."

I watched as Saint walked up to me and slapped my ass. "Let's go."

I huffed and opened the front door to his hellcat before he started mugging me.

"Get in the back seat."

"Why? The front seat is clearly open."

"Keep playing and I'll push yo ass out the car, get in the fucking back seat."

"Damn, okay. I didn't wanna sit beside yo ugly ass anyways."

"Ight, whatever Arianna," he smacked his lips.

I opened the door to the backseat and got in, sitting my purse in the arm rest.

Saint cranked up his car and practically zoomed to the hospital. After we arrived, he kicked me out and didn't say a word.

I didn't care though. Stunna was the only one for me and I stand on that.

Bitches call me crazy and delusional for sticking beside him, but the love I felt for him was different then how it was with other niggas.

He always bought me whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and practically spent time with me whenever I wanted. A bitch couldn't get that from nowhere else, niggas only want to give out dick and expect the universe from it.

Another thing bitches didn't understand was our relationship. We were in a open relationship because one, we're young, two we're not ready to settle down. But that didn't mean that I didn't care for him. It just meant I got dick from whoever I wanted.

Tired, I yawned while walking up to the receptionist.

"Hi, can I get the room number and condition of Jayris Mills."

"Ah, yes, just a second," the receptionist typed. "He's in room number 853 and his condition hasn't worsened or gotten better."

I nodded my head and blew a deep breath. Around 2 1/2 weeks ago, he got shot 4 times in the bathroom at a kickback we went to. I remember running outside to Jade's car after hearing shots go off and quickly got worried after Stunna didn't come outside.

I waited in the car for at least 30 minutes before I ran back inside the house, looking for Stunna.

Then, I saw his bleeding body on the bathroom floor and started crying like a bitch. I had no choice but to call the paramedics, I thought he died at first but the bullets didn't hit any vital points.

They had quickly underwent surgery for him before telling everyone that he slipped into a coma. Ever since then, I come up to the hospital every day to check up on him.

"Hey luv," I mumbled, slipping into his arms in the hospital bed. "I miss you."

"I know you can't hear me," I cried, "but I'm still here, waiting for you."

"Things don't feel the same without you around, I wish you were up and healthy." I wiped my tears.

I sighed before I put his arms around me and fell asleep in his arms, hoping that this was just a bad dream.

♡♡♡

Authors Note: Soooo what do you guys think about Ari? Idk show to feel abt her yet...

Ari and Jahserih 👀👀???

Another chapter coming out soon, vote and comment for more updates. (2 votes for the next chapter)

Thank you for reading my book :) ❤️