Chapter 11

Guys I need at least 3 votes if you want me to keep uploading chapters :) Thanks<3

Reniyah Andrea Moore

(Ruh-niy-yuh) - Niyah - Linah

Chapter 11: Stress

I held in my tears as I walked to history class and grabbed my book bag. I was getting the fuck out of this school and back to Jah's place.

I was under so much stress and my anxiety was dangerously high. Every breathe felt like the world collapsing on my chest, as if I couldn't get enough oxygen to save myself.

It was raining hard as hell outside while I waited for my uber and the only type of cover I had was Jahserih's blue nike tech.

Soon, my legs were shaking slightly due to the cold winds of March. The only thing I could do was clutch to the warmth of Seraph's jacket and hope to find a way out of this mess.

I didn't know what to do about the situation. Although nothing was my fault, damn near everything traced back to me. It didn't make it any better that the pistol Jah used didn't have a license. Either way, I was fucked.

Plus, he paid a hellish amount of money to get a nigga in the underground to wipe off his fingerprints from the gun.

I couldn't tell Jah what happen for the fear he might leave again, but it's not like I can stay near him either.

As much as I hated it, Jade had too many people she knew that could easily kill me. Her boyfriend, Dee, who was known to be trigger happy and his crazy ass friends.

If she were to tell on me, it'd look like I set him up. If word gets out, I'd be dead in less than 24 hours.

I cried and figured there was only one thing for me to do. I sighed and dialed Dre's number, hoping he would pick up.

He smacked his lips and said "Wassup."

I instantly frowned at the sound of his voice. I didn't want to do this, but it was the only way I would be able to keep Jahserih away from me, but near me at the same time.

"I miss you," I forced my voice to be soft. "Come pick me up."

"Ight, I'm on the way Niyah," he shrugged nonchalantly."I knew you'd come back."

"Yeah," I muttered. "I should've never left..."

"I'll be there in 10," he laughed.

I mumbled "okay" before I hung up and canceled my uber.

Dre was my only ex and my only long term relationship. We were together for a year and a half before I found out he was cheating on me, fucking basically almost every girl in the area.

Dre was my first everything. From an early age, we always spent time together over my grandma, Carol, house. Didn't matter whether we were outside playing hide and seek, or watching movies on my grandma's huge box TV, we had fun.

Me, Gabriella, Dre, Jariah, and Seraph was always together. We were a pact, and closer than ever. That was until Seraph left with Jariah.

Honestly, my heart broke when he left. I'd cry non-stop for days until Dre made me get up from my bed and forced me to go outside, taking me to the movies and other similar places.

That's when I fell for him.

But that, was my biggest mistake.

I thought everything was fine between us, that he and I were together for the long run.

But God, I was so wrong.

After I found out he was cheating, I realized that he never really cared about me, that he only ever wanted access to me. He was always selfish and gaslighted me to do whatever he wanted, I felt like I could never be myself around him.