Chapter 16

A/N: This is a long ass chapter y'all, but let me know what y'all think. Do you guys prefer shorter chapters with more updates or longer chapters with less updates? Short chapters range from (900-1500) words but longer chapters will have (2500+) words. Leave a comment so I can know. Also, this was originally supposed to be a short story with 25 chapters, but I'm thinking about having at least 40-50 chapters. Lmk what you guys think abt that.

Reniyah Andrea Moore

(Ruh-niy-yuh) - Niyah - Linah

Chapter 16: Vacation

1 day later: March 18, 20XX

I pulled out my phone and went to my call log, facetiming Kayla. It had been over a month since I saw her and honestly, I missed her so much. She's been my best friend since kindergarten, maybe even before then.

Her and I have been through a lot together, I never had to question our friendship unlike Jade. Jade turned her back on me for a nigga, one that doesn't want her nor entertains her. To this day, I still don't understand why she did what she did, all I know is that when I get back from vacation, I have to act like me and Jahserih aren't talking.

I already had the future of a potential family being taken away from me, I don't want him to be taken away from me, again...

Kayla finally picked up the phone and a huge smile went across my face. She looked so pretty. She was a lighter-toned black girl with a pear shaped body, she also had black and brown butterfly locs and cute lashes.

"Hey girlll," I cheesed.

"Hey hun, it's been so long since I last talked to you. What you been up to lately?" she smiled.

"Let's just say a lot of shit happened. But anyways girly, I was calling to see if you wanna go to the Bahamas with me and a few other people."

"The Bahamass???"

"Yessss girl, I need you here with meeeee."

"Girl who got money for the bahamas???"

"Apparently you got a secret admirerrrrrrr, Ron wanna pay for you to go," I smirked.

"Ronn?" she blushed. "Put him on the phone..."

"Okay girl, let me go get him."

I got up from Jahserih's bed and headed into the living room where Jah and Ron were playing 2k on the PS4 and arguing.

"NIGGA YOU CHEATED!" Jah yelled at Ron. He was pissed off at Ron, meanwhile Ron was laughing.

"NIGGA ON YO MOMMA I AIN'T CHEAT, YOU JUST ASS BRUH," Ron chuckled.

"Why my momma and not you momma bruh?" Jah furrowed his eyebrows. He took a sip of his drink and turned to look at Ron, his controller still in his hands.

"Cause..." Ron paused. Jah side eyed him and smacked him in the back of his head.

"Pussy ass nigga," Jah laughed, getting up.

"Bet yo ass won't box me right now," Ron stood in front of him.

"Bet," Jah replied. They both started slap boxing each other intensely.

I smiled and started cheering for Jah. "BEAT HIS ASS BAE," I yelled, turning the camera towards them.

"Hell nah," Kayla replied. "RON BEAT HIS ASS AND U CAN GET ME FA THE WHOLE WEEKEND!"

"The whole weekend?" Ron turned around and smirked, looking at Kayla from my phone.

As soon as Ron stopped his sentence, Jah slapped him again. Ron smacked his lips before grabbing my phone out of my hand.