Chapter 10

Jahserih Seraph Wilkins

(Jah-sir-ray) - Jah - Saint

Chapter 10: Blackmail
1 week later...

"Wake up baby," I mumbled, shaking Linah. "We been absent fa too long, we gotta go to school or the feds comin."

"Fuck," she sighed, waking up. "What time is is Jah?" she muttered.

"6:00am. Go get ready ma."

"Okay," she smiled.

I watched as she got up from our bed, making her way to the bathroom. I walked behind her and towered over her, brushing my teeth.

"You look so pretty ma."

"Stop playingggg Jah," she mushed my head. "C'mere so I can fix yo hair."

"Here."

She grabbed a stretchy band and put my dreads in a ponytail, half up and half down. I smirked and leaned down to kiss her forehead before she mugged me.

"Stop doing that lil boy," she rolled her eyes.

"Doin what?" I smiled.

"Kissing my forehead," she whined. "You been doing that since I met you."

"What? Youn like it?" I grabbed her by the waist.

"It's not that..."

"Then let me keep doing it ma."

"Okay, whatever," she mumbled. "Why you always got yo dreads hovering over yo face?"

"Ion really like the way I look."

"Mm, you look better without them in your face. Your eyes too pretty to hide."

"Pretty?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, what's wrong with 'pretty'?" she rubbed my ear.

"Nothing," I laughed to myself. "I'm finna go finish gettin' ready."

"Okay, you driving us orr?"

"Yeah, Linah."

"Mm, okay."

"Coo."

♡♡♡

I lit a blunt in the school's bathroom, passing it Ron.

"I see they finally dragged yo ass back to school," he chuckled, passing the blunt to me.

"Shit, ian have a choice. I'm tryna graduate and be done with school."

"Real shit. What you doing after?"

"Probably still be at the trap, might start my own business or sum."

"Word. What typa business?"

"I been thinking about opening up my own music store, selling shit and working with underground artists."

"Type shit, type shit," Ron dapped me.

"I already know you finna follow through with them D1 offers," I laughed.

"Shiii, hell yeah nigga. I'm tryna get the fuck outta here," Ron hit my shoulder.

"On God. But I'll holla at you later, I gotta get to physics."

"Ight bro" Ron laughed, making his way to spanish.