Chapter 15

At least 4 votes if you guys want me to keep uploading :) I just got out of school so more updates coming per week!!!

Reniyah Andrea Moore

(Ruh-niy-yuh) - Niyah - Linah

Chapter 15: Charges

Between Dre coming back, getting raped, being threatened by my own best friend, and Jah getting arrested, I didn't know which was worst.

It seemed as if my life was always this entire mess no matter how hard I tried to keep it organized.

"Shit, let me talk to my girl!" Jah yelled as the police tried forcing him into the back seat.

"2 MINUTES!" the police officer screamed. He led Jahserih to me with his hands cuffed behind his back, tears falling from my eyes.

"Baby, listen closely," he leaned down, whispering in my ear.

"Okay," I muttered.

"Get my car keys from Ron and look under the driver's mat for a key. That key goes to the safe in our room, under the bed. When they release my charges, bring up however much I need, ight?"

I nodded my head and waited for him to speak again. By this time, we only had 1 minute left.

"I hate to say this shit, but if you meet a bitch named Mariah, tell her you wit me now and to pack her shit and leave. I gotta go now ma, I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"I will and okay bear."

"Bear?" he laughed. "Is that my new nickname?"

I mugged him before replying "yes." "Do you like it?"

"You know I do mama, I'll see you later."

I huffed as Jah pecked my lips. Afterwards, the cops forced him to walk away and get into the police car.

The feds drove off, but everyone stayed silent. I wiped my tears and I looked around for who I thought was Ron. I had only seen him once before, at the cookout Jah made me go to a month ago.

Walking into his grandma's house, I bumped into a girl who instantly stank faced me.

She was light skin with straight, ginger hair and a slightly built figure.

"Have you see my boyfriend?" she snapped. "And excuse you bitch."

I rolled my eyes at her before sighing. She had me fucked up if she thought she was going to talk to me however she wanted.

I really don't have time for this shit, at ALL. All people do lately is aggravate the fuck out of me.

"Who is yo boyfriend?" I questioned, putting my hand on my hip.

"Trey'von," she stated. "You ain't seen him?"

"Ion know a 'Trey'von'," I replied nonchalantly.

"AY MARIAH WHERE YOU AT?" a loud voice boomed throughout Jah's grandma house.

"I'M IN HERE BABY!" Mariah yelled back.

I thought for a quick second about what Jah told me. Isn't this the girl he was supposedly with? Does he know she has a boyfriend?

I don't even care bruh, it's whatever.

I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind and saw Ron dangling the keys above my head. "These fa you, it goes to Saint's hellcat."

I reached up to grab the keys before Ron put them higher in the air.

"Really?" I smacked my lips.

"I'm just messing with you," he laughed. I reached for the keys again and thankfully this time, I got them.

"You know Saint really like you? Ian neva seen him try so hard for a girl," Ron expressed.

"Niggas say that all the time," I waved him off. "I'm finna go now."

I made my way out the door and cranked up Jah's hellcat, driving to his house. He left his house keys inside of his car, so I didn't have to worry about getting inside his house.

I drove for about 12 minutes before I reached Jah's house, considering his grandmother's house was on the other side of town.

I turned off the car and did as Jah said, taking the key fro, underneath the mat. I went to my old bedroom, which seemed to look untouched since I left.

My phone dinged and I picked it up, getting a message from an unknown number.

(864)-409-XXXX

-6:43pm: Bond is $2,306, charges ain't being pressed since the nigga is still unconscious

Read: 6:44pm

Unlocking the safe, I grabbed the needed amount and placed it neatly in my purse. I didn't want to put in a bookbag for the fear that it might cause too much attention. I carefully locked my doors and made my way to the hellcat, pulling off to Spartanburg County Jail.

I walked into the center and sighed a breathe of relief as Jah's cell was closer to the front. I glanced at him for a second before walking up to the deputy.

"Hello, I'm here for Jahserih Wilkins," I politely spoke.

"Do yer have the money for this young man's bond?" the deputy narrowed his eyebrows, chewing on a piece of tobacco.

I pulled out my purse and placed the stack of money on his desk. "Take him out, now, please."

The deputy eyed me and the money before walking slowly to release Jah, the keys jangling from his key ring.

As soon as Jah got out, I ran up to him and hugged him. He picked me up in response and kissed me on the lips, deeply. I smiled against his lips and gave him another peck before pouting.

"You told me you wouldn't leave me again," I rolled my eyes. "Liar."

"That wasn't my fault," he playfully cried. "You know I would never willing do that."

"Yeah, yeah. Sureeee, Seraph. Whatever you say," I smiled.

"Come on na, Linah, don't be like that," he grabbed my waist. He leaned down to give me another peck, but I turned my face around and held my hand in the air."

"Uhn, uhn, lil boy. No more kisses fa you."

"'Uhn, uhn' nothing, give me my kisses lil girl."

"Nooo," I pouted.

"Ight then ima take em," he smiled. He stole two more kisses from me and I blushed in response.

"Y'all asses make me feel single," the country deputy interrupted. "Get yer asses outta here before I lock yer up again."

Me and Jah laughed in response and walked out of the building and towards his car.

"Shit, Linah, you tryna go on an early spring break vacation?" Jah smirked while opening the car door for me.

"As long as it's not too expensive..."I stepped into the car. "I don't want you to pay for everything."

"Yo love the most expensive thing I could ever have, Linah. We finna go to the bahamas," he smiled.

I put my seatbelt on and leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"Okay, baby," I yawned. "I missed you, a lot..."

"I missed you too, Linah. But na, we ain't gotta miss each other anymore, so let's just think about good shit."

I nodded my head to what he said before falling asleep in the passenger seat.

I'm glad I'm back with you...

♡♡♡

Authors Note: Sorry for the late upload, but here's another update! I'm finally on summer break so I'll be releasing more chapters, maybe around 3-4 times a week so stay in tune.

Thanks for supporting my story and please feel free to leave tips and comments.

If I get at least 3 comments, I'll release a longer chapter tmrw, I promise lol. Bye y'all.