Chapter 25 (The Ending / Full Chapter)

Jahserih Seraph Wilkins
(Jah-sir-ray) — Jah — Saint
Chapter 25:

I walked into Dee's momma house, immediately swinging on him.

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU? YOU GONE GIVE UP EVERYTHING WE BUILT TOGETHER FOR WHAT A REASON?" I yelled, sending blow after blow. I watched as he struggled to defend every hit.

"NIGGA ITS NOT ME!" Dee huffed in between pulls. I slowly got up from hitting Dee, clutching on my strap.

"What you mean it's not you?" I questioned him. I didn't understand. "RON CMERE!" I yelled from inside the house.

"Look." Dee handed me a broken iPhone 11. "Jade been lying to me this whole time." Dee's eyes watered as he talked about his girlfriend.

Ron stood beside me as I went through Jade's old iPhone.

Stunna🥰❤️

Baby where you at? I'm missing youuu

I'm at the house with Ari, come swing by. We got shit to discuss

About us or the plan🥺?

Both lil mama

Okay i'm otw

Ight lil baby❤️
Seen: 4:18PM

Me and Ron stood astonished at what the fuck we just seen.

"There's no way she the only motherfucka involved in this, especially if it's Stunna bitch ass." Ron spoke up, I nodded my head in agreement.

"You ight man?" I asked Dee. I felt bad for him. Imagine losing yo girl of a year and a half, and yo homies turning on you. Shit would crush my heart.

"I'm gon be straight, but I know what I gotta do." Dee muttered with a glint of darkness in his eyes.

"And what's that?" Ron questioned.

"Kill the love of my life."

---

Reniyah Andrea Moore

I worriedly paced around my room, the walls closing upon itself. Where the fuck did he go? Why did he think it was okay to leave? My breath became more heavy and each hitch felt as if my heart was running out of space inside my body.

"Calm down..." I repeated to myself silently. "Calm down."

I became more anxious as time went by. I grabbed the pistol off of our bed and slid in a new clip, cocking the gun back. The only reason why I knew how to do this is from watching Seraph at the gun range. Slowly, I placed some clothes on and Seraph's hoodie before attempting to go out the door, until.

"Who the fuck are-..."

"Shhhh." Trey whispered. He grabbed my arm and let me out the back door, his Glock-19 in his hand.

"What the fuck is going on?" I mumbled, unsure of why he was here. Trey really never visited Jahserih outside of the trap.

"War." He stated simply. "And you're a target."

"Target?" I questioned before getting into his black jeep. I quickly strapped my seatbelt as he pulled off, two cars trailing behind us.

"DUCK!!!" He yelled as bullets broke both of the windshields. I went down as far as I could, my seatbelt restricting me. As soon as the bullets stopped I turned back and began shooting my pistol at the trailing cars' driver seat. One car swerved off, the other still following behind.

"Listen it ain't much time to talk, but you gotta get yo ass in the traphouse and wait until Jah comes back." Trey huffed.

"Is that where we headed na?" I screamed before nearly dodging a bullet.

"Keep yo dumbass head down!" Trey yelled in frustration before shooting his glock-19 back and killing the last driver.

"Fuck." I sighed in relief. Trey made a sharp right turn and straight ahead was the trap. Fastily, I unlocked my seatbelt and ran inside, my gun still upon my waist.

But inside, is what I was not expecting.

I felt hot tears run down as Stunna stood above Jahserih with a gun pointed towards his head.

"NOOO!"

---

Demarcus "Dee" Burns

I lied beside Jade, taking one more good look at her. In moments like this, I couldn't understand why she would give up everything we had for a nigga who in the long run would never give a fuck about her. I sighed heavily, realizing what I had to do.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked Jade, her eyes locking onto mine.

"Do what?" She asked anxiously. "What did I do?" She asked again, her pupils enlarging.

"Cheat. Lie. Betray." I replied, my hands began to shake.

"Y-you know?" She came over to me, straddling me. I pushed her back and looked away. The pain I felt in my heart could never compare to what she was feeling at this moment.

"I had to." She mumbled. "You don't understand. He gave me everything I could've ever wanted and well, you were good, but not good enough."

"Not good enough." I angrily questioned. "What about me wasn't good enough? I loved you with everything that I can, I still do love you despite all of this."

"It just wasn't, at the time." She sighed. "But we can start over baby, we can leave all this in the past and move on." She continued.

"Me and you," She pressed. "Forever."

"Really?" I lightly smiled, tears falling from my eyes.

"Really." She restated. I brought her in between my legs and hugged her.

"I love you." I stated before shooting her in her head, her body dropping within my arms.

"To our new start." I cried smiling, the gun shakily moving towards my head.

"BANG!"

---

Jahserih Seraph Wilkins

I looked down at Reniyah, taking in her beauty as she laid on top of the hospital bed. In my mind, I was praying she would wake up soon.

I shifted slowly before laying down beside her.

"How could I never not love you mama?" I mumbled before kissing her forehead.

I would have never thought that someone would take a bullet for me, even more I would have never thought it would have been her.

Moments ago, I thought I'd be laying on my death bed but she came to my rescue. As Stunna had pressed the trigger, she ran in front of me, the bullets hitting her back. I had quickly grabbed the gun I gave her and shot Stunna in the head, ending everything for once in all.

"Promise me you'll be back." I mumbled as a tear slipped from my eyes.

"I promise, on everything." Reniyah groggily replied, causing my eyes to shoot open. "I love you."

"I love you too."