Chapter 20 (Remake)

Arianna Marie Henderson

(Ar-ri-yann-uh) - Ari - Marie

Chapter 19: Surprise

At the hospital: March 20, 20XX

I let my head rest against Stunna's arm as he laid lifeless. It had been two months since Stunna had gotten shot and honestly, a bitch was starting to get hopeless.

If he didn't wake up soon, would he ever wake up?

It was something a girl couldn't help but wonder.

Even thinking about the possibility caused my chest to become heavy and my breathing to hitch. Before I knew it, I was crying, again.

"I miss you so much baby," I said, cuddling against him. "It's been so long since I've heard your voice, or felt your kisses, or the way you embraced me."

"It hurts to see you like this," I cried. I buried my face deep in his chest, hoping to at least feel an ounce of how he made me feel when he was woke.

For 7 minutes, I cried against his chest non-stop.

I felt a slight squeeze around my arms and replied "thank you" before realizing no one else was in the room with me.

I sat up and wiped my tears because I wasn't finna let anyone catch my ass crying and when I opened my eyes, Stunna was slowly blinking.

"I missed you too baby," he replied with a smile, tears formed in my eyes.

I hugged him tightly before yelling, "Nurse!"

---

OMNISCIENT VIEW:

"Did you call Jade fa me mamas?" Stunna questioned Ari, a serious look sliding onto his face. The set up had gone according to plan, and just as they expected, Saint slid thru to play hero for Niyah.

Now it was time for part two, which meant taking Saint and Ron down from being the top leaders of the trap. The trap consisted of 6 shareholders, them remaining as the top associates. Stunna tried making his way up there for years, but never made or sold enough to even be considered top 10. It infuriated him because all it took was 2 and 1/2 years for Saint to reach that position.

"Yes, baby," she huffed before rolling her eyes. "I don't even understand why you wanna do allis to him? Why you hate him so much?"

"It ain't about hate mamas, you just can't let motherfucka's disrespect you," he replied. She nodded her head before scrolling on her phone.

In her mind, she didn't understand why he hated him so much. As fucked up as it was, she noticed that Stunna was always taking shit from Jah, not the other way around. But, that ain't matter to her. She knew deep down her loyalty was with him and frankly, she didn't wanna lose him after gaining him back.

Eventually, Jade, Trey, and Wayne walked into Stunna's hospital room, deep tension consuming the air.

"I see yo ass finally up," Trey laughed and dapped up Stunna.

"It's been a while," Wayne nodded his head.

"Y'all niggas know I was coming back, that thin bullet proof vest got most of the shots," Stunna confessed.

"I missed you," Jade smiled, walking up to Stunna. She gave him a long hug before whispering in his ear. "I hope you're in good shape for part 2."

Stunna's smile wiped from his face and he went serious.

"I finally woke the fuck up, so now it's time to finish the rest of this shit. What the fuck happened while I was gone?" Stunna questioned.

"Well to begin with, shit went the way we planned it to be. The gun should be with Saint," Jade confessed.

"So now, we can take Saint down by pinning the murder on Niyah. After that, his ass will confess to your attempted murder and will be trialed," Trey continued.

"Anything else I needa worry about?" Stunna interrupted, Wayne shook his head.

"Ight so this is what we finna do," Stunna replied. "Jade, get in contact with Niyah's mother and start building a relationship with her. We all know they never been on good terms, so be the daughter Keyi wishes she had."

"After that, I'll make a statement to the police about my case and tell them that Niyah was behind it."

"What about us?" Trey asked, referring to him and Wayne.

"For now, y'all keep tabs on Saint and Ron."

"Ight, coo," Trey replied.

"Now get y'all asses outta hea so I can spend time with my girl," Stunna smiled, Ari blushed.

Everyone left the room and they were alone, together, once again.

---

A/n: so i guess im continuing this book? I didn't have much time to write, but here you guys go. im gonna try to be consistent with uploads and thank u for supporting me. bye guys