Chapter 18

Reniyah Andrea Moore

(Ruh-niy-yuh) - Niyah - Linah

Chapter 18: The Bahamas
At the hotel: March 18, 20XX

I covered my hands in awe, looking at the decorated hotel room. I felt myself getting teary at the sight.

"Youn like it?" Seraph questioned me, scratching his head. I could tell his nervousness was bothering him as he anticipated my reaction, it was actually kind of cute.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, sharing a gentle yet passionate kiss. "It's everything I could ever ask for."

The room had red LED lights everywhere and rose petals led paths to the luxury hotel bathroom and a king-sized bed. Candles were set and red wine waited for us in fancy wine glasses.

Seraph observed me with soft eyes and slowly grabbed me by my waist. His dreads were half up and half down, so it was easy to read his facial expressions. I had never seen someone look at me with such softness.

"You have no idea how much this means to me." I continued. "I've never had something like this happen to me."

♡♡♡

Jahserih Seraph Wilkins

(Jah-sir-ray) - Jah - Saint

Chapter 18: The Bahamas (Continuation...)

"I saw what happened to you," I interrupted, holding Linah's hands.

I watched as she looked at me with glistening eyes and I felt my anger start to rise. Ion understand why somebody would ever put they hands on her, especially a nigga that's suppose to care for her. Even then, at the same time, I was pissed off at her for leaving me with no explanation. Shit was more complicated then it should be and I didn't fully understand how to fix things.

After seeing tears leak from her eyes onto her pretty dark skin, I took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes. "My homeboy, Trey, told me. Man why ain't you come to me sooner?" I expressed, bawling my fists up. "You know I would've done anything to protect you mama."

She slowly lifted her head to speak to me, fidgeting with her nails. "I didn't know what to do... I didn't want him to be sent to jail. My mother saw it happened, and she did nothing. Gabriella lives with Duce now and I didn't want to interfere with their relationship. And as for you, I heard you had a girlfriend at the time. I didn't want to risk ruining your relationship out of my own selfishness..." she confessed.

"But that ain't selfish mama, you can't let no nigga put his hands on you. That ain't right and yo ma should've done something about the shit instead of watching. That's just fucked up, to see yo daughter go through abuse and not help. Ion want you to ever feel like you a burden to me lil mama, I wanna be in this fa the long run. But first, you gotta tell me how you feelin. Ion wanna be sittin' up hea, expressing my feelings and shit if there's a possibility that youn feel the same." I shook my head.

She nodded and leaned in for another peck, I grabbed her by her neck and slid my tongue in her mouth. She blushed at my gesture before turning back to look at me. For a few seconds, I admired the way she looked. She was wearing an all white blank half-shirt with dark blue jean bell bottoms and gold jewelry everywhere. She still had her black frontal in, but it was wavy and flowed all the way down her back. Just looking at her, I felt myself falling deeper. She was so damn beautiful and didn't even see the shit ha-self.

"I want you," she expressed. "I wanna be with you, fa the long run."

For the first time in a long time, I felt my smile get bigger and stood her up so I could bear hug her. "It's me and you mama."

"It's me and you Bear."

My phone started ringing, so I patted my black nike joggers searching for it. Once I felt it, I pulled my phone from out my pocket and answered.

"Ay nigga. where y'all at? Me and Kayla finna go to the beach and get drunk, she was wonderin if y'all comin' too." Ron spoke.

"Hell yea we finna come, we'll be there in like 5 minutes," I replied.

"Ight, I'll see y'all when you get here," Ron replied, hanging up.

"Go ahead and put on yo bikini, bae, we finna go ta the beach with Ron' nem."

"Okay baby," she replied.

♡♡♡

A/n: Another short chapter y'all, I'm trying my best to get back writing for y'all. I think I have writier's block, that or I'm just lazy😭... but anyways, I might update for y'all again today! Tysm for the support and for 10k, new chapters otw...