Introducing.

!I do not own any of the characters except Melanie and her friends. This is Fanfiction, all characters are taken from Suzanne Collins's book - The Hunger Games!

English is not my native language, so I apologize if there many mistakes...

~𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗸 - 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿~

She doesn't have a family, only her best friend - Layla Hawthorne. Her parents died 3 years ago because of the Capitol. They hated the way of life that the Capitol presented to them and so they tried to rebel against them. Her home is District 12

She's good with the bow because her father used to teach her how to shoot with it.

~𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘆 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝘂𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗴~

He is 18 years old, an only child, and lives with his mother and father. All his life he has been waiting for the moment when he would enter the arena and become a winner. His home is District 2.

He is good with the spear and sword but he can easily kill you without any weapon.

~𝗣𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗮 𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗸 - 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗵 𝗛𝘂𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻~

He is a baker's son and is 16 years old. His home is District 12 and doesn't have a good relationship with his parents.

Peeta is very strong, he can camouflage himself and is good with knives.

~𝗛𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗔𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 - 𝗪𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻~

The victor of the 50th Hunger Games. Mentor of Melanie Clark and also his hobby is drinking.

~𝗟𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮 𝗛𝗮𝘄𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗲 - 𝗘𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝘀𝗼𝗻~

She is 15 years old girl. Her best friend is Melanie Clark and she leaves with her mother and her 2 brothers - Gale and Rory Hawthorne.

~𝗚𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘄𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗲 - 𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗛𝗲𝗺𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵~

Brother of Layla and also friends with Melanie.

He also knows how to use a bow but not as well as Melanie.

~•~•~•~•~

I hope that you will find it interesting to read and I wish you all the best!