Replaceable

We are all so important but also replaceable. Let's not forget this.

Even if you like it or not, there will always be someone better or more enough than you are. The moral of this story, which is our life, is that we are so replaceable.

There can always be someone to take your position in your job, be a better colleague, be a better volunteer..better anything.

But there is just one place from where you will never be replaced. Your family.

While walking home tonight, I realised that every car that went by, every person that walked past me, was going home. To their families, friends... their comfort place...The only place that truly wants you. A place where you are irreplaceable..truly irreplaceable.

On the other hand, we feel so bad when we are replaced by someone..but why?                                    I mean, I get it..you get attached and it hurts for a while.

But let's look at the bright side. Being replaced only means that we were simply supposed to be somewhere else. Maybe at a better job, a better community, with people that can see your value.

Let's not hold a grudge for being replaced.

A diamond can't be kept next to coal, it will only make the diamond forget its worth and settle for less.