Cancer

all the clouds in me are raining...

In the course of a single day, the outcome of one event has the power to reshape the entirety of existence.

The revelation struck me with the force of a thousand arrows – I have come face to face with the harsh truth that I am fading away...

Yet, in the cruel twist of fate, I stand at the threshold of life, still so young, with dreams unfulfilled and aspirations left hanging in the air.

I once convinced myself that I had made peace with this grim reality, that the news of my impending departure was a welcome release. But as the realization sinks in, I am left shattered, my soul torn asunder. I discover that I yearn for life, for the moments I barely tasted.

I've barely etched my mark on the canvas of existence – achievements elude me, love escapes my grasp, and laughter remains a distant memory. I've barely embraced the essence of living, and now, as the sands of time slip through my fingers, I find myself mourning the life I barely lived.

So, as I grapple with the acceptance of this news, I vow to live as if I've never truly lived before. I will be kinder, more attuned, and passionately devoted to aiding others. I will traverse the remaining days with the hope of leaving behind a benevolent legacy when my presence is but a whisper in the wind.

And for you, I sincerely hope that you are not entangled in the grip of mortality like me. I implore you to savour the beauty of life now, unencumbered by regret. Do not waste your precious time on insignificant things but strive to weave the tapestry of your existence into one richly saturated with fulfillment and purpose.