Blind spot

Ever since I was little, I have loved searching for blind spots. My school had a lot of cameras, and my "challenge" was to find their blind spots and move without being seen. I still do this sometimes now; it has become a habit.

Now, I see things differently, and I have realized that cameras are not the only ones with blind spots; humans have them as well. But be cautious: between blind spots and soft spots, there's a fine line, and not everyone seems to see it.

No matter how good a person is at hiding, there's always a blind spot, something that even they can not guard.
Sometimes you can find it with only three questions: What's your favourite flower? What's yourfavouriteecolourr? What's your favourite animal? These questions may seem childish and inoffensive, but there's a deeper meaning hidden behind them. However, I won't reveal it; it's for me to know and for you to try to find out.

Sometimes, it takes more than three questions. You need to get closer to the person, analyze them properly, and even then, you are not 100% guaranteed to succeed.

It's not that important to find someone else's blind spots, but it's important to know your own.

Where is your blind spot?
How do you guard it?
Are you aware of your blind spot?
Do you think blind spots should be guarded?