Chapter 29

[Lila]

She loves me.

Mikayla Fiona Hayes loves me. Lila Jenkins, the gay twin sister of Cal.

I just keep hearing it play back in my mind. Her sweet gentle voice telling me she loves me. I feel like I could take on an army right now. Bring it anyone who tries to get between her and me. It's not going to happen because she loves me.

Everyone else had eaten by the time I get home so I warm my plate up and head to my room. Little interaction with others keeps my soaring mood going.

Now in the privacy of my room my mind turns to that kiss after those fateful words. Oh, my, that was a kiss loaded in more to come.

My hands started to move and explore with abandon. I didn't have enough brain power to tell them what to do, just take in what they felt. What they felt was amazing. Gliding over her soft body with ease, welcoming the feeling of fat and muscle on those once too thin bones.

I've held her hand loads now but feeling the skin of her hip as her shirt exposed a tiny sliver. Beyond words. Cupping her chest, well that just made me want to see them without barriers.

Then there was her hands on my body. Oh, holy lord, the sensation overload. I wish I could have the moment in slow motion to be able to really take it all in. And that was just a warm up, we didn't even get a chance to get to the main act.

I think it's about time the two of us talk about whether we're ready to take that step. Personally, I am and have been touching myself more to thoughts of her. But this is something the two of us need to agree on. I want to worship her not pressure.

Once I've finished my food I put my plate to the side, get a movie up and settle down in bed. Enjoying the peace as my mind and body settle.

"Lila. Come down here. Quickly." Cals voice punches up the stairs half an hour later.

With a sigh I climb out of the cocoon I'd made on my bed. Stopping the video, I'd been watching on my laptop. I take my time shuffling down the stairs until I get into view of the front door.

Mic. My Mic.

My heart pings, until I realise something is wrong.

I don't know if I jump down the last few stairs or float but next thing I know I'm in front of her. Welcoming her into my embrace. She sinks into my arms and starts sobbing. I look to Cal who shrugs.

"Shh, my love. I've got you." I say cwtching her in tighter.

What's wrong? Has something happened to her? Did Amelia come back? she sounds like Hadley when he hurts himself. The sound of a wounded crying. I only left her just over an hour ago, what could have happened in that time?

"What is going ..." mum starts waking out of the living room. "Oh, Mikayla, what's wrong sweetie?" Mic steels herself, pushing away from my arms slightly, wiping her eyes. "Why are you keeping her in the hallway? Come on sweetie, come through." Mum says, motioning for Mic to follow her.

Mic spares me a look of confusion at mum's behaviour before following her into the kitchen. Cal and I turn to each other, neither of us sure what is happening. Mic is over here crying; mum is being nice to her. We seem to have entered a parallel universe.

It's not like mum is openly cold to Mic. These days she seems to have accepted my sexuality and that I'm happy with Mic. Over the last few months together Mic had been over the house a few times. Of course, we spent more time at Mics but she had met my parents a few times. Every time they were polite but didn't go out of their way to make her feel welcomed.

Baby be Mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें