Tum se Nafrat.. ya phir!

Mr Farjad Bahadur Khan, eligible bachelor who is rich and strict, the perfect man. He is strict about his schedule, his time, his relationships and his works. And he was strict about what he liked and disliked.. and one thimg he REALLY disliked.. almost hated.. was her.. Umeed Pasha.. thinking of her made him grit his teeth.
He knew her name since they were in highschool, he was this friend of his beloved sister mimi who she'd always talk about.. but when he saw her.. damnn.. ahem... as in damnn he hated her so much. After so many encounters, farjad had realized one thing.. that girl would always ruin something wjen she was around.. and this time it was his laptop.
Already having a headache.. he was rushing towards his car. Farjad couldnt sleep lastnight because of the over whelming work and he had 3 extremely important meetings today.. he looked at his wrist watch..
"Exactly 48 minutes.. you got this farjad-"
When suddenly someone hit him with a speed and sent his laptop bag shooting down the stairs.. for the first 3 secomds he couldnt comprehend and when he did.. he realised
"UMEEED!!"
"J..jjj...jii.. ji bolenn" umeed stuttred.. she was clearly scared but oh did that girl had some confidence!
"Tum yahan kya krne aai ho? I said WHAT sre you doing hwre.. i clearly told you to not enter my house the last time we met." He boomed.
"Well fyi.. this is my friend's house and not yours, and i came here to WORK. I am not faaltoo like you." She rolled her eyes.
Farjad gritted his teeth.
"Okay, say sorry.. and i wom't say anything to you!"
"Oh no i won't!" Waving her hand and giving a "hmmh" she walked away.
Farjad took a deep breath.
"Ye sirf pagal, laobali, idiot hi nahi hai, intehai badtameez bhi hai."
             ***************
That day went horrible. Farjad's laptop wouldn't work and he lost two importamt deals due to losing documents. He was sad and fumed and just dissappointed. Mom also became sad when she heard about the company's loss.. and obviously asked what caused his laotop to suddenly break.
"Wo bas.. mughse paani girgaya tha!" He said. Farjad didnt know himself why he lied.
            *************
"Haya.. haya.. kya krrahi ho?" Umeed came and sat beside haya who was watching tv.
"Football khel rahi hoon.. arey what happened? Are you okay?" Haya put a hand on umeed's forhead. She was looking pale and her skin was warm.
" you have a fever umeed, stay here.. i'll make chai for you.. take some medicine and rest okay."
Umeed smiled.. haya was the sweetest for real.
She picked up her phone and called mimi, she was bored and just really sad and mimi could cheer her up.
"Heyyy mimi! Yaar meri  tabyat kharab hogai hai"
"Awww.. meri pyari dost ko kya hoaa??"
Umeed felt like mimi's vlice was a little dull..
"Umm.. im fine tum batao is everything alright? Why do you sound so dull?"
"Wo mimi, bhai ka kafi nuqsan hoa company mai cz his laptop broke suddenly, he coudlnt get the files on time and lost some important deals." Mimi did sound really sad. But umeed.. she felt like she was drowning.. oh she felt so so bad. She didnt really pay attention when the laptop bag dropped, but she could never imagine it would really break and cause this mess.
But.. but WHY on earth was mimi talkimg to her so calmly? Why wasnt she angry that she caused her brother to lose the deals?
"How.. how did the laptop break?" Umeed reluctantly asked.
"Oh it was bhai's fault he dropped some water on it.." mimi replied not chalantly.
After talking some more she said bye and went to bed. Umeed couldn't pay attention to anything else right now..
"Mr Farjad Khan ne MAIRE liye jhoot bola.. he could've easily told mimi and aunty about this or maira us ghr me ana jaana band hojata.. but he lied.. but WHY? Kuvh to garbar hai!"
Umeed was so confused but she had work to do. She had to go to farjad's office and say sorry to him tomorrow morning.
                ***********

Part 2 coming up.. plz comment ya'll!