Love is a door, you have to open it yourslef!

Farjad gave another laugh. This time umeed smiled. "Ap ka mood kuch zada hi acha hai aaj" "To kya nahi hoga??" Itni khoobsorat jaga pr apni zindagi ke sath baitha hoon! "Lkn tum mere mood ko choro.. kahani suno.."
They were sitting opposite eachother, and it was a little after sunset. There was a fire burning nearby, and it was cold. Farjad stood up and walked, pulling a seat closer to umeed's which was previously occupied by haya, he comfortably settled on it. Then he turned his face, making eye contact. Umeed was observing him doing all this quietly. And her heart was beating so fast she was scared he will hear it.
      "To mai kahan tha?"
  "Samne wali seat pr.. magar ab yahan aagye uth kr." "Umeed mai KAHANI me kahan tha?"
  "Ahemm.. kisi lrki ke baare me soch rahe the."
  "Maine ye to nai kaha koi lrki thi.. khair suno.. tb mai apne baba ke bare me sochta tha.. unki tabyat bohot kharab rehti thi. Jaise jaise unki tabyat down hoi waise waise mai bhi down hogaya, mere liye meri mom or mimi important hogaye. Mai bs unko khush dekhna chahta tha or iske chakkar me apni khushi ko kahin peeche chor diya. Apke samne ye kharoos changez khan mr farjad bahadur jo hai na, isi wajah se hai.."
    "I-im sorry farjad. Mimi ne bohot baar ye story sunai hai, magar apki side se pehli bar suni.. ap tabhi itne badtameez or kharo-" Farjad, eyes widened in amusement and umeed stopped, "i- i mean intelligent or sophisticated or serious.. in a good way, farjad ban gaye.." she nodded understandingly. And farjad looked at her with eyes that were filled with emotions she couldn't decipher, couldn't understamd and even though somewhere she knew what they meant, she refused to believe it.
     That night, they sat there for hours. Haya and Sameer came back, they went to sleep, yet they just sat there. Doing small talk, mostly quiet. Umeed would do the talking and farjad would listen, he didn't look annoyed instead he listened as if he was hearing the most sacred and important speech.
  And he would laugh, alot, on the things that weren't even funny, and then umeed would make even more jokes, that's how much she loved seeing him smile.
       **************
    The next day they decided to go trekking. It was detox trip for all of them, specially farjad, and he was enjoying it. The beautiful weather which would become even cooler at night was really keeping the karachi people alive.
And then a surprise came. They were about to leave when they heard a knock.
    "Surpriseee!!!" Said a smiling AK.
    "Arayyy AK aaap?? Yahan kya karahe hain? Chalen acha hoa ab or maza aayega!!" Umeed said as mimi beamed. Umeed side eyed mimi and laughed.
    "Ap log kahin nikalne wale the??"
  "Ji hum log na trekking par jarahe the.. magr qk aap agae hain to hum teams bana lete hain theek hai??" Umeed said. They were previously deciding on teams but as they were five, 3 had to be together. Now that AK was here, she could set him up with mimi and they could enjoy their time.
     "Phir aap or mimi team bnjain??"
       Farjad's eyes widened. He had no problem sending mimi with AK as he trusted him with his life, but his recent confession of falling in love with umeed has caused a cloud of jealousy to take over his eyes, at this moment, he could even lie to someone that AK was a fraud. Ye yahan AYA kyun hai.. he thought angrily.
  "Ahemm.. mimi AK ke sath nai jaegi.. mughe aitraz hai." And farjad didn't know what he was putting himself in.

"Greattt, phir mai or umeed aik team, mimi tum apne bhai ke sath jao okayy?"

And thats how they left, a farjad whos ears were fuming and his eyes were throwing flames, and a sulky sad mimi who looked annoyingly at his moo se aag nikalne wala dragon brother once in a while. "Umeed theek hi kehti hai inke baare mai, hmmh."
       *************
   Umeed had put on her jeans with a bright pink and purple kurta, tussles hanging all over it.
      When they were about to leave, he caught farjad side eyeing her, and while she got all confused and cursed under her breath, farjad was thinking that the stupid girl din't even take a jacket, her clothes could get stuck in the woods and she could get hurt. He was worried.
  Like obvious, sameer and haya the lovebirds set out, farjad and mimi went and so did umeed and AK.
      It was 3 hour trek.
"Oye.. AK.. aik to tum lambe itne ho.. mai thak gai yaaar." Umeed was breathing hard, putting both her hands on her knees she called him. AK was fast and experienced. She was hating how he was continusly flexing without listening to her.  
        After about half an hour later, as they were going up, chatting about everything and umeed scaring AK more than the wild animals that might be present, umeed realized their water has finished.
     "Ap.. ap pani nahi lain???"
"Tum bhi sath chal rahe the na, tum hi extra rakh lete, ab kya kren mera sar dukh raha haiii" Umeed wanted to scream.
     They all decided to take different routes, and had this talk where they said the loser will have to pay for dinner.
      "Mughee... mughe pani ki awaz aarahi hai.."
     "Mughe to nahi arahi."
     "Wo mera masla nahi.. tum AK, hilna mat yahan se pani ki bottle do.. DO NA!" AK handed her the water bottle reluctantly.
      "Umeed agar ap gum hogain to mai kya krongaa, ja janwaron ko kon mar ke bhagaega plzz sun to len ume-" but before he could finish umeed had already left.

Half an hour passed. Than about an hour. AK was continuosly cursing himself as to why he didn't leave with her but now there was nothing he could do. He finally stood up and tried looking for her, in vain. He couldn't find her and he was getting more worried by the minute.
  His last hope was farjad, he took out his phone and dialed his number.