I need you (3)

Farjad smiled.
"Umeed.."
"Ji?"
"Tum batao na? Why do i get flustered and nervous like this? Mera dil aese kiyun dharakne lagta hai when you're close to me??"
   He said to her. She was still there with the tray.. looking at him all confused.
   "Apki tabyat kharab hai na.. bukhar ka symptom hai ye.. its not that deep." Umeed ne baat ura di and started serving him.
"Mai khud nai kha skta..." so she had to feed him.. spoon by spoon.
    They were done with almost half the bowl.. when umeed's phone rang, trying to find it, she somehow pulled the bedshest and the soup ended up emptying on farjad.
   "Hadh hai UMEED!!"
    "Sorry sorry sorryy.. plzz plz dantiyega mat mai saaf krti hoon abhii... apke.. apke kapre kahan hain??"
   "Udhar wardrobe me.. nikall lo.."
     Umeed took some tissues and cleaned up the bedsheet, then went to his wardrobe and opened it.
    Farjad suddenly remebered something.. He was about to stop her but then he didn't. He just let it happen.
       "Ye.. ye mera dupatta, mai to bhool hi gai iske baare me.. or meri shall bhi yahin pari hai."
      "Han ... tumhara dupatta mere paas tha.. pr dekho.. technically tum ye nai leja sktin qk hamara dinner to hoa hi nai tha."
     "Ye kya baat hoii??" Umeed said putting a hand on her side. "Mai to tayyar hogai thi na." Farjad smiled. "Han magr ye shall tum beshak lejao.. im keeping the dupatta."   "Hmmh, jo bhi." Umeed made a face at him and threw the dupatta back in the closet, took out a shirt and trouser and went to him.
     Farjad noticed umeed was wearing a dark purple kurta with a black shalwar.. her hair were loosely tied up in a clip.. falling on her shoulders.
    While farjad was in his sweaty tshirt and sweatpants.. he felt embarrased.
     "Ye mughe do mai change kr ke aata hoon.." he said getting up for the bathroom.
    "Aray nai nai.. mai bahar chali jati hoon.. u can change here." Umeed handed him his clothes and went out the room. Farjad was still dizzy and his fever hasn't gone down. Blinking to take away the blurryness.. he changed his clothes.
      "Aajao.. im done." He called umeed.. No anwser.
    "I said come in..." still no anwser. Kahin wo chali to nai gai... he thought while getting up... he ran out of the room forgetting his slippers.. "ummedd" he called her. He checked the kitchen.. then the washroom, mimi's room was upstairs and farjad currently did not have the strength to go up there.. but it didn't matter. He was about to go when because of a thought he went towards the lawn.
     There she was.. standing along the purple flowers, they looked even prettier after last night's rain and she looked like a part of them. He slowly walked towards her.
      Umeed turned around.."ap bahar kiyun agae?"
     "Tumhe dhoonte hue.." he took in her face.. every feauture.. evey curve.
     She didn't seem to notice. "Maine kahan jaan hai.. yunhi ye flowers dekhen aagai... they're so beautiful." She was in awe looking at those flowers.
    "Sahi keh rahi ho.. absolutely beautiful!" He said, while looking at her.
     "Chalen andar chalen... hlki si thand gai aoki tabyat kharab hojaegi.. kr apne slipperes bhi nai pehni hoin" Farjad shrugged.
      ************
    Umeed was sitting on the couch in his room. He had been sleeping for a while. Umeed was thinking about everything.. about him.
   "Kitna koi badla sa lagta hai ye admi.. kuch nai badla.. magar jaise sb kuch badal gaya. Farjad ko ho kya gaya hai. Ye itne caring to kabhi nahi the ... har wat apne changez khan wale getup me reh kr kisi ko bhi kacha chabane ke liye ready rehte the. Kitna dante the mughe.  Magr inho ne mughe dinner pr invite kiya.. MUGHE.. or meri tareef ki ke mai khoobsoorat lgrahi hoon(when she came to mimi's birthday) like.. ye chah kya rahe hain aakhirr?? Kya plan karrahe hainn???"
     "Umeed" farjad mumbled in his sleep.
      "Farjad... yahin hoon mai kuch chaiye aapko?" She got up and went towards him, putting her hand on his forhead, leaning. Farjad's hand slowly got to hers and caged it under his on his forhead. "Umeed.." he whispered once again. "Ji.." this time she also whispered. "Tum.." he slowly opened his eyes. He still looked half asleep and his eyes were semi closed. "Kyaa?" Umeed leaned closer.
   "Tum Asadullah se kaise mohobbat krskti ho? Wo acha insan nai hai.." he spoke so quitely she had to lean even closer.. farjad took his hand and put it on her cheek, caressing it with his thumb..
   "Don't go to him umeed, don't go to anyone. Mai tumhe iski ijazat nai doonga.."
     Umeed was unable to speak. Ye ghada AK koi baat apne tak nai rk skta tha.. magr ye.. ye farjad.. what was he saying. Trying to process his words, she was still in that postion.. when she heard a voice.
    "Umeed!!!" They had come back!

Author's note- Please leave comments after reading <3