Sun le mughe tu bin kahe!

AK, scared as ever, called farjad.
     "Han bolo, kidhar pohche?"
    "Wo yahin kahin beech me.. "
"Kya??? Awaz hlki hai bohot"
  "Farjad umeed gum gai hai.."
  Farjad's heart missed a beat. He thought he heard wrong.
   "Kya keh rahe ho AK dimagh kharab hai tumhara? Tumhare sath isliye bheja tha maine???"
    "Wo.. pani khatam hogaya tha to wo lene gai to lhir ai nai.. to mai kya karon ab"
  "To tum uske sath q nai gaye tumne us larki ko aese akele chor diya tum, just shutup, tum wapis aao," Farjad hands fisted as he immediately started descending. He looked extremely tensed and worried. "Kya hoa bhai?" Mimi asked. Farjad paused.. then looked at her, his eyes filled with a flame and fear and umeed, hope. "Kuch nai hoa, mai kuch hone hi nahi doonga. Hume wapis jana hai!"

They all came back to where they started, and all of them were continuosly trying to call her. Her phone had probably died.
   "Ab kya karen ge hum?? Mughe bohot fikar horahi hai.."  haya started crying.
    "Ro to mat haya, kuch nai hoga." Sameer said.
"Andhera hone wala hai.. what should we do?" "Go out and find her.."
    They all looked at farjad. "Magar-"
"Magar wagar kuch nahi, aese hath pr hath dhare baithne se kuch nahi hoga, i'll go alone, tum sab teams me jao, wo pata nai kaise hogi, kitni dari hoi.." Farjad's heart ached at the thought of that small hearted girl all alone in the woods, trying to find help. He was scared, more scared then he had been when his father died, at that time, he was scared for himself. Now he was scared for someone his life depended on.
         *************
Umeed, as she tried to go towards the water sound, realized she had lost her way. And the sound as well. She was so so scared. She tried calling out to AK, no anwser.
     "Ab mai kya karon Allah Mian.." she thought scared. After roamimg here and there and trying to find her way for about two hrs.. she settled against a tree. She was feeling dizzy, her thorat felt like there were thorns in it, and she was tired.. just so tired.
   "Nai nai umeed sona nai hai sona nai hai sona nai hai.." she was trying her best to keep awake. It was getting colder. She stood up and tried to find her way once again, but somehow got caught up in some sticks and tore her sleeve. It was making her even more cold.
She shivered, and without any reason, her mouth called the name of that one peraon she once hated with her life, who she was sure would naver cause her any good, "Farjad.." Umeed whispered under her breath.
         *************
  Farjad had a torch light in his hand, he had also gotten in touch with the local fire alert teams to find her, she was no where to be seen. After screaming for about an hour, he felt his thraot tearing. His eyes filled with tears. He was scared for her, so so scared, and he was scared for himself.
        After searching for about an hour... he found her.
   Farjad gulped painfully at the sight. She was resting against a tree, it looked as if she had fainted. Her sleeve had tore and there were multiple scars on her arm.
     He immeadiately took off his jacket and ran towards umeed.
      Frajad took her in his arms, patting her face, she was breathing fine and was drowsy.
      "Mughe pata tha, aap zaroor aenge.. I knew it!" Umeed smiled, looking at him with semi closed eyes.
       He smiled and wiped a tear from his eye, wrapping her firmly in his jacket, he pulled her in his chest. Umeed immediately suggled in him. Those oast hours were the hardest for him. It felt like he had lost himsled. She felt so so cold and he tried to warm her. Farjad noticed umeed was crying. He felt as if a claw had gripped around his throat. He caressed her face..
"Umeed," Farjad whispered near her face.
    "Tum theek ho na.." He pulled her even closer, wiping a tear from her eye.
    She looked up, still in his jacket, in his arms, and with doe eyes filled with tears, said,
    "Ab theek hoon.. thankyou ap aagaye."
"Ajeeb ho tum, utho na.. hume chalna hai, sab pareshan hain."
      "Farjad.."
      "Hmm.."
      "Kya hum yahan nahi rehsakte kuch der or? Aese hi. Mughe apke sath yahan rehna hai. Itni sari baten hain jo apse kehni hotin hain par aapse itna dar lgta hai ke bol hi nai pati."
     "Mere pas bhi aesi bohot si baten hain jo mughe bolni hain magr bol nai pata.. qk tum mughe bolne hi nahi deti "
Umeed lazily smiled. Farjad put a strand of her hair behind her ear carefully, caressing her face with his thumb.
   "Itna bhi nai bolti mai ab.."
   "Tum mughe bolti wi hi achi lagti ho, har wqt bolti raha karo, your voice is music to my ears."
    Touching her face he realized she was also running a fever, he took out his phone and called sameer, they were on their way here now.
    "Waoo... mai apko achi lgti hoon?"
    Farjad paused for a second, taking in her tired face that was so close to him he could duck and touch it with his lips..
    "Han.. bohot zada, tum mughe itni achi lagti jitna maine kabhi socha bhi nai tha.. bohot bohot bohot zada.." And he smiled.. almost laughed.
Umeed slowly touched his face, lifting up her hand. He grabbed it, still on his cheek, and then pulled it to his lips kissing it.
     "I.. i love you umeed. I love you so so much!" A tear from Farjad's eye slipped and landed on umeed's forhead.. where after a second he planted a kiss and stayed like that for what felt like an eternity.
     Far away he could hear sameer's and AK's voices, and then umeed passed out in his arms.