I want to protect her!

"Dekhenn.. meri baat sunen, wo banda mughse badtameezi karraha tha isiliye-"
" kya kaha tumne? Wo tumse badtameezi krraha tha?? Uski itni himmat?" Farjad started pressing the 2nd floor button to go back. He looked as if he could kill in that moment.
"Ap.. ap meri bat to sunen.. far.. FARJAD!!" Farjad paused. Umeed took his name for the first time. She called him by HIS NAME. He felt his heartbeat become so fast he had to turn away from umeed to hide his expressions.
And umeed thought, "maybe it did work, inka naam lene ka faida to hoaa," she smirked.
Umeed clearly saw him getting flustered, or even though umeed ki farjad ke dar se jaan jati thi, wo ye mouqa nahi ganwa sakti thi.
In the closed lift, she took his arm and turned farjad to face her, and before he could understand, she pushed him to the wall, getting both of her arms around him. His shoulders were really, really broad and she was so close to him.
Farjad gulped, if only this girl knew what she could do to him, and that the way his heart beat every single time she came close and the thoughts that came to his mind at that time were so, so wrong... and so wild, umeed abhi ye bilkul na krti blke lift se bhag jati.
"Whatt??" Farjad said, blinking. He concealed his emotions so perfectly, and now his angry expression was back,
"Maine apse kaha na, mughe apki madad ki zaroorat thi, abhi ap wapis nai jaskte wrna meri us insan ke samne naak kat jaegi, bs ap parking me sirf adha ghnta wait kren tb tk wo chala jaega, phir apne budhe uncles k sath date continue kr lijiyega ok?"
"Sabse pehle to wo budhe uncles nai hain mere senior hain unki respect kro, or doosra mai tumhara NOKAR nahi laga hoon jo faaltoo me kisi intejai faltoo reason ki waja se apna adha ghnta waste kron. Hato ab yahan se."
The lift stopped.. and he was getting out, when she called him.. once again hy HIS NAME.
"Farjad!"
Farjad paused.
"Kya apko waqei ye koi bara masla nahi lagta ke kisi ne mughse flirt kiya ya badtameezi ki,"
Farjad fisted his hands, so tight, while he thought "parta hai.. bohot zada farq parta hai," but he just said, "ainda tum mughe mat rokna kisi faltoo kam k liye aese.." and left.
*********
Farjad kept thinking about umeed the whole day, her face, the way she was so, so close to him, he couldn't focus on anything as umeed's face danced in front of his eyes.
"Umeed. Umeed Pasha, meri zindagi ka sbse bara masla."
But before leaving the work.. he picked up his phone amd dialed a number. It was a friend of his from school times, he had connections in the underworld and he just had his numbers for ultimate emergencies. Farjad was a man of buissness, after all.
"Han bhai.. kaise ho?"
"mai to theek, pr farjad bahadur khan ne aj mughe kaise yaad kiya?"
"Kaam tha aik?"
"Kaisa kaam?"
"Kisi ko darana hai.. bohot buri trh.. itna k wo ainda kisi lrki ki taraf dekhne se bhi dare.. krdoge?"
"Mera to ye baain hath ka khel hai.. mgr mughe bhi to pata chale, akhir ye hai kon jiski khatir farjad bahadur ne apni achai ki chadar utar kr side pr rkhdi or apme usoolon ko tor diya?"
"Wo mai nai bataskta.. bs mera kaam kl tk krdena theek hai."
He put the phone down. He could.. actually.. go to any limits and break any boundaries if it was for her, about her.. ahem,for her protection, ofcourse. And he somewhat accecepted it while he looked out the big office window almost at midnight. He accepted that he wanted to protect her.