Pyar ka Izhar zaroori thori na hota hai!

"Haye Allah!" Umeed exclaimed. She was clearly shocked and almost tripped  but farjad held her arm holding her in place.
"Umeed.. are you ok?"
The office lift was malfunctioning for a couple of days.. he cheked his pocket for his phone..
"Mera phone.. wo to office me reh gaya. Tum do apna phone?"
"Kyaaa matlb?? Hum kya ab is lift me pgase rahenge? Mai to yahan apse sorry krne aai thi mughe kiya pata tha iski itni bari saza milegi mughe"
Umeed immediately started babbling.
"Tum to chup kro umeed, har waqt itni overacting ni achi lagti. Phone do apna mai call krta hoon kisi ko." He got irritated. He was worried too.. she was burning and it was cold.. he did not want her to get more sick.. pata nahi q.. but he just didn't.
    Umeed took out her phone.. while farjad pressed the emergency button in the lift..
"No anwser!"
"No signals!"
They both looked at each other.
"Ab kiyaa??" Umeed said.
She was pale.. really pale.. there were slight eyebags and she looked tired.. and yet she was looking so pretty..
"Ye bechari meri waja se yahan phas gai itne tez bukhar me.. kiya tha pehle hi mil leta." He realized he called her bechari.. he was suddenly sympathizing with her!
"Wth farjad, get a hold of yourslef, she broke your laptop and did so many bad things, sympathy is the last thing she deserves."
Umeed thought, looking at farjad, he looked really tired and sort of stressed. The shine that was always on his face was gone and that stern face did not look natural, it looked as if he just wanted to relax his expressions and sleep. And this was all because of her. A tang of guilt developed in her stomach.
Umeed slowly sat on the ground.. wrapping her arms around herself.
Farjad looked at her.. and then beside her.. he settled.
"Tumhe.. ahem.. tumko thand to nahi lagrahi na?" He tried his best to not sound caring. Umeed's head shot up,
"Apko kya prwa.. khair choren.. plzz kuch kren nikalen hume yahan se, mera to dam ghut jaega or mai yahan atleast apke sath nahi marna chahti. Itni buri maut, ouf toubah"
Something twisted in farjad's stomach.
"Faaltoo baten koi tumse karna seekhe, abhi hume intezar hi krna hoga, koi notice krega k lift respond nai krahi to kuch hosakega."
  " kis qadar ajeeb admi hain aap! Apne hi office ki lift mai band hogae hain or ooper se kuch kr bhi nahi parahe.. ajeeb incompetent stupid-"
"Umeed!" Farjad said with a warning look and umeed ki zaban ko aik dam break lage.
"Ap yahan shayd mughse maafi mangne aai thin? Mimi ne clear kr hi diya hoga k ap ki wajah se kis qadar nuqsan hoa hai meri company ka!"
Farjad saw her dull eyes become even more dull, there was slight embarrasment in them and alot of sadness.
  "Han han, pata hai mughe, mughe bhi bohot zada afsoss hai, lkn ab kya kron? Apki assistant lgjaon? Apni jaidad apke naam krdon ya sari zindagi khudko apke hawale krne ka waada krlon k apki ghulami krsakon haaan?"
   Farjad gritted his teeth. She couldn't let anyone sympathize with her for more than 8 seconds.
"You know.. mughe ye last wala aption kaffi acha laga hai." He said. Umeed thought she saw him smirking. But then she was sick so she could be hallucinating.
"Ap to hain hi turram khan or- aachoo!!!" She sneezed.
  She was clearly cold. And farjad, without a second thought, almost like a reflex action took his coat off and pulled her closer, umeed blinking in confusion, while he covered her shoulders with the coat, they came so close for a second that he felt umeed's warm breath on his face. As umeed saw the lump in his throat slowly rise and fall, she wondered.. was Mr Farjad bahadur nervous??