Why do i care for her if i hate her?

Farjad was lost.. he was used to seeing her but for the first time they were this close.. he could trace every little curve of her face.. jer eyes were a beautiful shade of dark brown and her lips were plump amd pink.. slight nerveousness showed on her face and her cheeks were a little red due to fever. Farjad lifted his hand and touched her nose.
Umeed blinked, then suddenly pushed him away.
"Yw kya tha?"
"Keera tha.. apki naak pr..!" Farjad was so embarrased he said the first thing that came to his mind..
"Oh acha.. thanku.. or ye coat.. ye ap rakhen mughe nai chahiye!"
She agreed with him, her mind was foggy and wierd things were hapoe ing to ger due to the fever.
Farjad took the coat from her and firmly wrapped it around her shoulders once again.
"Ye maine apko isiliye diya hai k agr apki tabyat mazeed kharab hoi to baqi saari zindagi ap mughe tane deti rahengi, chup kr k ye pehne rahen."
"Saari zindagi?? Mai to agle aik saal bhi na milna chahon apse!" Umeed mumbled.
     About half an hour passed.
"Baat sunen," umeed said, her voice low.
"Kya?"
"Mughe chakkar arahe hain, cheezen dhundla rahi hain, mere ammi abbu ko batadijiyega k mai unse bohot pyar krti hoon, or mimi se kahiyega k wo meri sabse achi dost hai. Or-"
"Umeed, hosh me aao, faaltoo baten krna band kro, tabyat kharab hai iska ye matlb nai k kuch bhi aul faul bakogi!" Farjad angrily said. Why was he getting angry. So angry, the mere thought of her not being around was making him so uncomfortable.
"Mai to mazaq krahi thi, gussa to na hoon" umeed said with a slight smile. Her eyes were semi closed and she was wrapped in his coat. Farjad took the scene in his eyes and something happened to his heart, he loved it.
               ***********
Umeed opened her eyes.. she was tucked in her bed. "How did i get here?" She thought. Her last memory was being stuck in the lift with that annoying bastard, and wrapped in his coat. She instinctly looked at herslef, she wasn't in his coat anymore. Picking up her phone she called him,
"Hello umeed, kaisi ho?" Farjad asked. She could hear chattering in the back. He was in office.
"Wo poochna tha.. mai gahr kaise pohchi?? Kya hoa tha??"
"Tum behosh hogai thi.. ya sogai thi mughe nai pata pr tumhe bukhar tha. Kuch der me hume rescue krne agae the or ohjr mere azab ka time khatam hogaya.. raju k sath ghr bhijwadiya tumhe."
    Farjad said calmly.
"Oh.. okk.. shukriya.."
   Farjad turned the call off.. his heart suddenly started racing, once again he somewhat lied to her not telling her the whole story,
  ●Flashback●
Farhad looked at umeed. He loved the way she was so warm and comoy in his coat. "Heyy... umeed.. utho.."
No response.
"Umeed"
He patted her face.. she was asleep.. or fainted.. but farjad bahadur was on his knees.. on the verge of tears. He was scared and worried.. umeed utho. When helo arrived, he scooped her in his arms, carefully placing her head on his shoulder, and carried her to the car. People were staring and he couldnt care less.. he called haya and she recieved umeed at home.. and he called haya about 11 times that night.. just to ask how umeed was doing.