But I care for you!

The next morning, umeed all dolled up and went to farjad's office with raju(her driver). She looked up the tall office building reflicting the sunlight making her eyes squint. At the same exact time.. farjad looked down from his office window, and saw her.. she was dolled up and infront of his office?? "Wth.." he thought and told his assistant Maria to not let anyone who came to meet him in his office and tell them that he is busy.
      Umeed, straight up went to his room and was about to enter when Maria stopped her...
"Maam, sir ne mana kiya hai k wo kisi se nai milenge wo abhi busy hain"
" Aray pr mughe milna hai unse.. tum unse bolo na umeed pasha aai hai and tell him to give me just five minutes"
"Maam sir ne mana kiya hai.. ap wait krlen.."
Maria insisted.. so she settled on one of the couches outside his room.
Farhad could hear their dialogue and he suddenly felt uneasy.. why was umeed waiting for him.
"Tumhe izzat raas nai aati na farjad? Tumhe acha lagta hai jab wk tumhe thokar maar ke chli jaati hai or lrti jhagarti hai? Wo theek hota hai na tumhsre liye.." someone inside him spoke and he shook his head.. nai nai aesi koi baat nai.
And the n he had mesting after meeting and after about 3 hours he asked maria about umeed... and she said umeed was still waiting. For HIM. He immediately got up drom his seat and almost ran out of the office.. and their she was, sleeping with he jead on the arm rest.. lightly snoring. He smiled as he phone rang.. it was mimi..
"Bhai driver bhijwaden plzz... mughe umeed k ghar jana hai..
"Q uske ghar q?"
" wo uski call ai thi kal.. kafi tabyat kharab thi uski.. bukhar tha use.."
Farjad's eyes widened.. suddenly the ac started to feel really cold. He slowly went towards her and touched her forhead.. it was really hot.
"Umeed.. umeed utho!"
He gently shook her. Umeed opened her eyes.. they looked tired.
"Ohh oh aap agaye shukar"she jumped standing up.
" mai kbse apka wait krrahi thi wo mughe oata chala ke apka laotop toot gaya tha oor apka itna nuqsan hoa dekhen mai sorry krne aai thi or ab ap mughe pata hai k intehai gusse wale or berehem badtameez insan hain pr-"
"Umeed umeed umeed.. RELAX. MAI yahin hoon. Kahin nai jaraha. Paas hi aik cafe hai wahan chal kr baat kren??"
The lnly thing he cared about among all this was that the ac was too cold for her and she had a fever. He wanted to get her out of their.
               ************
     They entered the lift and he pressed Parking 1.
"Ok so.. why r u here again?"
He plastered his usual serious face again and asked her roughly.
"To say sorry... I'm sor-"
"Abhi mat bolna.." he wanted to continue the conversation.
"Ok" umeed put her finger on her lips. That's when he noticed .. her lips were pink.. and she was wearing a pink kurta shalwar with a pink net dupatta.. and her fever has caused her to blushh.. she looked like a rose.
"Kanton wala gulab" farjad told himslef. There was a shake and suddenly the lift stopped.