he is different!

Umeed straightened, farjad's hand dropped amd he went back to sleep. Umeed's heart was pounding so hard she felt like it would burst.
    "Umeed, yahan kya krrahi ho tum? Kab aai?" Mimi asked coming in the room. She looked around, there were clothes lying around, the bedsheet was wet, wet clothes(umeed used for farjad's pattiyan) and tissues were scattered.
   "Or.. ye kamre ko kya hua? Bhai.. bhai ki tabyat kaisi hai? Bigar gai thi kyaa?"
     Umeed was so confused and flustered she couldn't come up with words. "Wo wo asal me tumhare bhai ki tbyat kharab hogai thi or mai smjhi tum ghr pr hogi pr tum nai thi to mai aagai mgr phir mai jaane lagi to wo gir gaye.. wo-"
    "GIR GAYEE??!! BHAI GIRGAYEE?"
   "nai nai naii mimi listennn.. wo mai.." she looked back, he was still asleep peacefully, "hum bahar chal kr baat krte hain mere saath aao." She said in a lower voice and dragged her out by the arm.
    "Hmmh, why am i getting flustered, pata ni neend me kya kya bol rahe the.. uthe to bataongi inkaa.. maine konsa kuch ghalat kiya hai." By the time they had reached the lawn, umeed had mustered up the courage to tell mimi everything without feeling embarrased.
      "Hua kya tha?" Mimi asked. "Tum wahan kya krrahi thi? Bhai ke bedroom me?" Mimi was a little skeptical about what she saw. She knew her brother had interest in umeed, he was probably liked her too, but she wasn't sure about umeed. But after today, the first thought that came to her mind was talking to her mom about umeed and farjad.
    Umeed told her everything, excelt for the fact that he still had her dupatta.
    "To bhai ki.. unki tabyyat itni kharab hogai ke tumhe unhe soup pilana prha?" Asked mimi, a little suspiciously.
   Umeed nodded all innocently.
"Or tumne unhe bathroom tak pohchaya .. sahaara dekar?" It felt like mimi wasn't believing it.
    "Mmhm, unho ne khud kaha mughe. Mai kya krti... wo jitne bhi zeher lagte hon, us time wo mughe nahi daant rahe the to unki help krni hi pari."
     Mimi's eyes widened. Her brother, he didn't even let her MOM touch him when he was sick. He would become extremely moody and scolded everyone who came in front of him, get really irritated and wouldn't eat properly. Yet umeed was saying he personally asked her to make soup for him, open his closet and get a change of his clothes which even she wasn't allowed to open, and helped him get to the bathroom. It was all so unbelievable for her, and yet it turned her doubt into a belief that farjaad had feelings for umeed.
     Umeed looked at her watch, "yaar, time jaraha haj... mughe AK ne bulaya tha k mai usse mil loon, abhi tum log aagye ho to mai nikalti hoon aunty ko mera salaam bolna," and she left. Mimi was still sitting in the lawn, processimg everything.
      **********
   Umeed, with raju, went to the resturant she and AK decided to meet in. He saw her waiting on a table, tapping his legs. Her jaws tightened and her hands fisted.
   "AK ke bache!!!"
   She semi-shouted.
He looked back, all shocked and confused, then immediately got up from his seat.
  "Tum," umeed lifted a finger. "Tumhe kisne kaha tha us farjad ko hamare plan ke bare me batao??"
   "Wo.. wo.. usne tumhe batadiya? Sorry.. sorry umeed, mughe nai pata tha tumhari usse aaj hi mulaqat hojaegi." "Secret ko secret rkhna tha na, ab bhar me jao tum or tumhara plan, blke Allah kare tumhari uss lrki se shadi hojae or char bache bhi hon tumhare, mai jarahi hoon!"
    Umeed said and was about to leave when AK came behind her and pretty much begged her to do the pretend love drama with him. She really didn't want to, but somehow she agreed as she felt bad for his sulky face.
   "Magar aik shart pr.." after discussing the plan she told him, sitting in the resturant opposite to him.
"Har shart manzoor hai!" AK was desparate. He said nodding quickly.
   "Farjad ko kuch bhi, kuch bhi nai pata chalna chahiye. Aik lafz bhi nai. Wrna mai tumhe kacha chaba loongi."
   "Dd... de.. dekhen umeed, mughe koi shak bhi nai hai ke aap aesa krengi lehaza mai mar jaonga pr farjad ko kuch nai pata lagne doonga, pakka wala promise."
      The rest of the day, they roamed going here and there, taking pictures, pretending to be a normal couple.
   AK knew his mom had a guy to tail him, he gave the guy more money and told her to take pictures of him and umeed and show them to his mom. He was a greedy guy, he agreed.
  Among all this, umeed actually enjoyed. She liked AK, he was a gentleman, but he was way too soft for her. He listened to whatever she said, agreed to her, didn't bicker, he didn't scold her either like a certain someone, beacause AK didn't have the guts to. But she.. as much as she enjoyed it, umeed felt a little emptiness. There was no sense of adventure with him and she didn't like that feeling.