Your scent

She was sobbing into his arms and it was a life changing moment for him. Things were happening to him that never happened before. His robotic feelings fell like a faterfall and now he felt like he was a piece of wood, floating in the water.
      "Farjad," she looked up at him. Her eyes were shinig, she looked hopeful. She looked sad. There were so many emotions in those eyes.
    "Umeed," Farjad said in a soft voice, taking a strand of her hair and putting in behind her ear carefully. Then he wiped a tear with his thumb, holding her face in place, and other hand still intact around her. 
     "Bharosa hai na mugh pr?"
    Umeed nodded.
      He wiped another falling tear from her face, her makeup was slightly ruined.
   Farjad smiled softly. Then took his arm off and twisted the car key. It wasn't wroking!
     The car wasn't starting. They were stuck outside the city on a random road at night, with rain pouring outside.
     Farjad turned on the light.
"Gari start nai horahi.. mughe utar ke check krna prega.."
"Aik mint, ap aese kaise ja skte hain akele, mughe chor kr?"
"Tumhe dar lgrha hai kya? Yahin to hoon mai."
  "Dekhen, farjaad, mai pehle hi bohot ajeeb feel krrahi hoon aap or na daraen mughe,"
    She was about to start crying again.
   "Tum, tum rona mat please hum kuch krlengee na.. mai kuch karlomngaa.. mai hoon tumhare sath." He took umeed's hand and pressed it.
   Then he got off from tne car and ran to the trunk, took out an umbrella and went to the front to check the problem. Umeed's eyes were continuosly on his every move. After a while he came in the car, pretty much drenched as the umbrella didnt really help.
    "Kya hoa hai?"
    "Masla lamba hai.. mai khud hal nai krskta.. mechanic ko bulana parega.. "
    "To phir hume kb tk wait krna hoga???" Umeed was really worried. She also felt a guilt as farjad was drenched because of her. Opening her purse.. she took out a shall.
     "Ye aap orh len, itni thand horahi hai. Apki tabyat kharab hojaegi."
    Farjad smiled. He came a little closer to her face, "Ms Umeed Pasha ko meri tabyat ki kabse itni fikar hone lagi?" He knew well it wasn't the time to flirt, but he just wanted to make her feel better somehow.
   That was the least he could do.
    "Kya mtlb.. mai achi insan hoon sbki fikar krti hoon .."
    Umeed was so thick headed, farjad thought. She didn't even get flustred when he came closer to her.
   "Is she stupid?"
   "Kuch kaha aapne?"
   "Mmhm, nai to."
Farjad took the shall from umeed's hands and firmly wrapped himslef in it. He could smell her sweet sweet scent from that shall and it made farjad's stomach turn. She was so so close to him in this car all alone. This moment was so intimate for him.
  Farjad took umeed'd hand and pulled her closer, pretty roughly. He kissed her forhead as he hugged her, playing with her open soft hair with one hand. Then he kissed her eyes, one by one, slowly, softly, he could hear umeed breathing deeply, ber warmth helped him as he felt cold, she was warm, she was welcoming, then he raised his hand to her nose all while holding her in his arms, and traced it. 
     He then burried his head in her hair, while she burried her face in his chest. Farjad took in the scent of umeed's hair, it smelled like chocolate and freshly baked cookies and a warm cup of chai. He took in that scent as long as he could, then put his lips on her hair, kissing it, rested his cheek on her head all while he held her tightly in his arms as if someone will take her away from him.
       "Farjad!!" Umeed said. He had been staring at her with a wierd expression in his eyes, like he was desparate.
     "Hmm," farjad blinked. He suddenly came out of his thoughts. "Apka phone baj raha hai.. mechanic ka hai shayad. "
     As realizeation hit him, his face flushed red and he almost couldn't breath. What had he been thinking while sitting IN front of her. If only she knew that she'd run away. If he was honest, this wasnt new for him. He often had these kinda thoughts, but for ths first time, they came in like a hallucination, as if it were all real. He gulped.
        Umeed was looking at him all comfused while he went through this thought process. She took his hand.
     "Kya krrahi hain aap??"
He took it away. He was afraid of himslef.
  "Ajeeb hain ap. Aray den na." She took it once again and pressed it. Then she checked his forhead.
    "Hlka sa bukhar hai apko. Aik cup chai hoti to sab theek hojata. Im sorry farjad, wahan aghu jaan ki itni tabyat khrab hai, or yahan meri waja se apki tabyat bhi kharab hogai." Umeed said, she still had that guilt in her eyes.
    "Aesa mat kaho umeed, isme tumhari koi ghlti nai hai. Mai lekr aaya tha na tumhe. Mai hi ye fix karonga. Don't worry." He cupped her face with both of his hands, they looked in each other's eyes, farjad came a little closer, a little more, suddenly his phone rang. He would've kissed her lips and traumatized her forever if the phone didn't ring. He was thankful, and he hated it.
     He picked up the phone and it was the mechanic. While he talked it all out, umeed was sitting there, flushed. Her heart was beating fast, and it wasn't due to aghu jaan or how much she hated farjad, it was something else. Something she couldn't make herself understand!
  ...

Writer's Note● Hey Ya'll, a very very happy eid mubarak to you. Hope it goes perfectly well for all of you. I'll be a little busy but will try my best to update as much as i can. <333 Thanks for reading.