tumne to zindagi hi badal dali! (2)

He was talking with 3 other people, who looked like buissness executives. She knew that she had caused him loss before, but umeed needed him right now. She couldn't just yell and leave imad because he could help her, and she just wanted to get out.
   Farjad walked in, he was with 3 of his late fathers' friends who were also company owners. They came here to finalize a deal. When he saw her, she was sitting all alone with a guy, smiling and anwsering him. Something twisted in farjad's stomach, he did not like that at all. Why was she smilimg.. and who even was he?
He lead the guys a little further so he could see that man's face, and when he did, his eyes fumed. Imad was a flirt and a ridculous guy who had played two other aspiring actresses before, and he was a bad person overall.
"Ye is kamine ke sath kya krrahi haii?? Or koi or kyun nahi hai iske sath?"
Before he could think of something else, he saw umeed darting towards him,
He rubbed his eyes.. she was ACTUALLY coming for him after she saw him.
" areyyy... tum agae.. " umeed came closer and he stepped back, she came even more close and linked her arm with his.. looking at him with all lovey dovey eyes.
"K- kkyaa??"
He was so shocked.
"Areyy.. mai kbse apka wait krrahi thi.. imaad inse milen, ye mere fiance hain, haina farjjaad darling?"
Imad had also come before her, and she looked at him with puppy eyes wanting his anwser. Farjad blinked.
"Wth was going on? Wth was she doing this and why was he suddenly her fiance? And why did he actually like it that she said that, specially in front of that man!
"Ahemm.. hann ye .. ye umeed hain.. meri bhi fiamce hain ye.. hum dono aik doosre ke fiance hain.."
Umeed glared at him. He immediately closed his mouth.
"Apne car kahan park ki hai farjad darling?" Umeed smiled and batted her eyes.
"Mai kabse wait krrahi thi apka.. chalen imad mai chlti hoon apko contact krongi baad me.. ajain naaa!"
She almost dragged him by his arm, waving her tiny hand at imad, while farjad was all confused and simply got dragged, he didnt even get to say something to his partners.
They reached the lift and the moment they enetred, he pushed her away.
"WHAT THE HELL UMEED.. ye kya tha.. or mai tumhara fiance q hoon? Blke kabse hoon??"