I need you (2)

Umeed was really skeptical about coming to meet fajad. On one hand she wanted to get rid of all of these thoughts spiraling inside her mind, and on the other, she couldn't help but care for him. She really wanted to call but thinking it'd be awkward on phone, she decided to visit him at home. Farjad was usually at home on weekends.
She came into the house.
"Mimi... Mimi..." No anwser. She tried calling mom and yet she realized there was no one at home. Umeed felt sad, she was about to leave when she heard a loud thud. Like someone fell.
***********
Farjad was really sick. He slacked off eating panadol and his fever had worsened. He had been lying on his bed and he really wanted to go.. but it was hard even standing up. After trying for several minutes, farjad finally managed to get up and move, but what he didn't see was his hoodie he wore today on the jog. It was crumpled beside his bed on the floor, he threw it there because he was too angry to hang it.
The things umeed did to that neat freak.
Without noticing, he stepped off the bed and immediately slipped on it, falling on his back. It hurt so much that his head started hurting and his eyes watered. Everything was blurry.
And then he saw her. She looked like a dream. An illusion. He saw her entering the room, rushing towards him, patting his face, trying to pick him up by his shoulders. He rolled his eyes amidst all that. He clearly was too heavy for her.
Umeed really felt dreadful. The poor guy was going through so much.
"Farjad uthne ki koshish kren.. 1 , 2 , .."
'Umeed.." His voice was like a whisper. She leaned closer to him.. "kya?"
Her hair brushed across his face. Her scent touched his nostrils.. and he felt like he could breathe after a long while.
"Mughe.. mughe washroom jana hai.."
Umeed shot up. Looking at him blinking... Farjad saw her cheeks flush. "Jldi kro naa" He looked pitiful. "Aap.. aap chalen uthen. 1,2,3.." and she managed to finally stand him up. Leaning on her petite shoulder.. he walked with her towards the washroom. She had her arm across farjad's back... and he felt a wave of heat generating at every part where umeed touched him.
When he went in, she called out.. "Farjad.." "Ji!" "Lock mat kijiyega." She was careful. And he felt like he was dreaming.
*************
His fever wouldn't go down.
"Mai apke liye pattiyan lekr aati hoon.."
She ran towards the kitchen and got a bowl of freezing water.
After tending to him for about half an hour.. umeed said "Apka bukhar nahi utar raha. Mai mimi ya mom ko call krti hoon."
"NAHI!!" he felt so lethargic he couldn't even properly open his eyes. But he almost shouted. The last thing he wanted was her to leave, in this state of his.. he felt like he would rather die than let her go. He knew he would regret when he came to his senses.. but he just wanted this to continue.. to make her stay.. forever and ever.
"Kya matlb.. q call na kron unhe?" Umeed was actually getting worried. Her bright personality has really gone down and that girl was trying her best to take care of him. Farjad felt bad for her.
"Wo.. asal me wo pareshan honjainge.. itni bhi koi bari baat nai.." Farjad spoke in whispers.
Umeed squinted her eyes towards him.. sitting beside him on his bed and having like half a foot of distance between them.. she whispered back,
"Mr farjad bahadur khan.. pareshani ki baat hai jabhi to wo pareshan honge na.. aap q mana krrahe hain aakhir?"
"Wo.. main... tumne nashta kiya?"
"Nai.." she said. Then put her hands on her mouth. Wth was that . Was he caring for HER in that state?
"Great.. maine bh nai kiya.." He lied. "Tum kitchen se jakr kuch le aao na... apne liye.. or wo instant soup bh para hai.. mere liye wo bana lao.." he said. He would really do anything right now to keep her busy and make her forget about mimi and mom.
"Instant soup banana aata hai na?"
Umeed sat up and looked at him annoyed.. .."okay.. try krne me kya harj hai.."
She walked out and farjad breathed a sigh of relief. He felt almost dizzy, he closed his eyes. It was her and umeed.. they were sitting on a park bench. She was smiling at him talking about the birds and colours and nature and everything that could come to mind. And he was just staring at her. When she noticed.. umeed's eyes fell shyly.. then she looked up with mischeif in her eyes. The next second she stood up and was about to run away when he held her hand.. pulled her closer in his lap and touched her soft delicate lips with his..
"Farjad!"
He slowly opened his eyes. Umeed was standing there with a tray in her hand. Leaning towards him her hair touched his shoulder.. and she looked concerned.
"Apki aankh lag gai thi.. but i thought ke aap ne kuch khaya nai to isiliye utha diya.." she straigtened.
Farjad exhaled. Umeed helped him getting up.. and put her hand on his forhead. She did this, once, once before.. and it made his heart throb..
"Bukhar shyd halka sa kam hoa hai.. magr ye apki heartbeat q tez horahi haii?? Kheriyat to hai farjadd?" Umeed started looking really concerned.