uska dupatta.. uski chahat

He picked the dupatta and carefully folded it, instead of giving it to her, he put it in his closet and went for the cake cutting ceremony.
    It was a beautiful night. Mostly because he saw her smiling and playing continuosly, no matter how hard he tried, that girl wouldn't make eye contact with him. As if he wasn't even there, she ignored him. Ofcourse, she hated him afterall.
      He didn't realize, his whole thought process depended on her.
      *******
About the end of the party, umeed came to farjad's room for her dupatta. She knew she dropped it there, but in hurry she pretty much forgot about it.
   She knocked on the door,
No anwser.
She opened the door and barged in, farjad wasn't in his room so she just looked around, her dupatta was no where to be seen.
    As she turned around, she saw farjad coming out of the washroom, he just took a shower and wasn't wearing a shirt, with only his trousers om and a towel on his shoulder, he looked magnificent. Umeed turned red.
    "Phirse.??" Farjad said sarcastically.
    "Kya phirse?"
"Ap phirsee mere kamre mai mugjse pooche baghair aagain.. or is baar to jante hoe kr mai yahin maujood hoon."
"Ap mughe nazar nai aae the na, aap plz mughe mera dupatta de den mai chali jaongi."
"KoPnsa dupatta?" Farjad lied.
Umeed looked at him in annoyance. He was still shirtless, his beautifully sculptured abs showing that he worked out daily. Umeed blinked.. but then focused on his face. Semi wet hair covered his forhead and his wood brown eyes looked interested in whatever she was about to say,
   "Ap pakka jhoot bol rahe hain. Mughe mera dupatta chahiye."
"Okay fine. I agree mai jhoot bol raha hoon," farjad folded his arms. His forearm muscles arched.
"Lkn.. uske liye mugje kuch chaiye hoga na..? Haina?"
  "Ye kya baat hoi? Dupatta mera.. or"
"Or ghalti bhi apki!"
"Acha sorry na, farjad!" Umeed said, making puppy eyes.
"Mmhmm, ghlti apki to sirf sorry se kaam nahi chalega.. i need something else."
Umeed hesitated, what could it be that he wanted so bad, he sounded scary.
   "Okay okay, jo ap kahen. Zada muhskil na ho bas." And farjad smirked.
   "Acha ap shirt to pehen len.."
  "Mai aesa acha nai lgraha kya?" Farjad said, making umeed absolutely flustered.
  "Mmm-maine aesa kab kaha?"
"To ap kehna chahti hain ke mai aesa acha lag raha hoon?"
   "Ap is wqt mughe itne zada zeher lag rahe hain ke dil to kr raha hai k apko.. k apko... aghhh"
   Umeed turned away and went out of the room fuming slamming the door behind her. She hated that man.
    And that man was looking in the mirror behind her from every angle.. wondering if his body was good enough to impress that girl or not.