uski qurbat ya madhoshi

Farjad, with his new acceptance, started feeling different about her. He felt deranged, he was caring about someone so much he could do whatever it would take to protect her.. it was a new feeling.
   Today was mimi's birthday, and she was going to host a little party with some decorations.
     "Farjad bhai aj ruk jain na please... office na jain"
"mimi beta dont worry, mai ajaonga jldi i promise, lkn jana bhi zaroori hai na."
Mimi said okay with a sulky face.
    **********
Umeed came really late at the party. She was wearing a white simple shalwar kameez with a dupatta around her shoulders. She looked like a fairy.
    "Mughse baat mat kro umeed. Aik to bhai bhi chale gae, ooper se tum itna late, tum sab bohot bure ho."
  "Sorrrry na mimi!! Bas time ka pata hi nai chala! Acha mughe bathroom jana hai... phir foran cake kat te hain ok.." umeed said.. she really had to go.
   "Mere room me jane me der lagegi, aesa karo bhai k room mai chale jao wo isi floor pr hai, waise bhi wo abhi ghr pr nahi hain." Mimi said casually.
    "Okayy!"
  **************
Farjad did come early today. He tried his best to go through the tv lounge unnoticed and immediately shut the door to his room. He wanted to surprise mimi. He looked in the mirror, typical mr handsome farjad bahadur khan with his suit and tie, umeed would say sometimes. He smiled. But then she appeared, behind him in the mirror, she was in all white.. like a fairy, was it his hallucination? And why was it coming out from his bathroom?
Farjad turned around in shock, it was actually her, drying her hands on HIS towel. She didn't see him yet.
He went behind her and held her by the arm and turned her to face him, then he puhed umeed to the nearest wall and with his free hand covered her mouth. He hadn't forgotten the past meeting.
"Aik lafz nahi" he came closer." Tum mere kamre me kya krrahi ho?"
   "Umeed blinked.
"Bolo na- oh sorry,"
He took his hand away
"AIK TO AP NE-"
umeed started so loud he had to put his hand back. "AAHISTA UMEED
PASHA" he said sternly, with fake anger.
Then he slowly took away his hand and stared at her. She had light makeup on and he was getting addicted to seeing her this close.
"Wo mughe mimi ne kaha k apke room mai chali jaon.."
"Or ap farmanbardari se chali aain" he came even closer.
" meri to itni farmanbardar nahi hain aap"
Umeed's heart skipped beat.
  "Umeed pasha.. aik baat bolon.."
Farjad was so close to her face, he had to whisper.
  "B-bolenn!" She whispered back blinking her eyes.
"Aj tum bohot pyari lagrahi ho.." He took a strand of her hair and twisted it on his finger. "You look beautiful today," he put his lips close to her ear and whispered.
Umeed felt his warm breath and her face flushed.
And then,
Farjad touched her nose. So slowly and seductively.
"Ye kya tha?" She genuinely asked.
"Is baar keera nahi tha, i promise."
   "Umeeeeed!!!!" Mimi called.
"Aaa bhi jaooo"
Umeed pushed farjad away, she was so flustered she didnt know whta to say.
"Ap bas.. bs ainda na mmeri naak ko hath na lagaiyega." And she ran out of the room.
   Farjad smiled, almost laughing and then he saw her dupatta lying on the carpet. He carefully picked it up.