Tum or Main <3 (2)

*Flash back to the ubtan scene*
      Umeed and mimi were laughing. Hands filled with yellowish ubtan, she was running after mimi and mimi did NOT want that ubtan on her face. Farjad was about to enter the room when he saw this.
     As he entered, he saw a running umeed and the next second he felt her hand touch his face, covering it with that same ubtan. His heart missed a beat at that second.
   "Ye kya kiya umeed??, jao bathroom lekr jao ise.." pasha sahab said after scolding her a hefty much and all this time farjad continuosly wished in his heart that no one else would take him to clean up. That girl deserved a lesson, he couldn't properly scold her in front of pasha sahab tho.
     "Ch.. chalen.." umeed said smiling embarrased.
      They entered the guest room, and he was washing his face while she stood outside with a towel in her hand. Farjad's heart was caught in the whole moment. He loved the way she was there, waiting for him, and he loved how they both were alone.
   "Towel!" He demanded grumpily. Umeed, with a sulky face.. was about to hand him the towel when he walked in front of her, and stood so close to her he could feel her hitched breath. Farjad smirked.
      And at that moment, while being all close to her, he stepped back, just enough so he could see her from head to toe, then he placed his hands on both her shoulders and noticed her, every square inch of her, the shades of makeup she had on, the jewellery she was wearing, everything, he took her in. Softly grabbing the towel from a shocked gaping umeed, he wiped his face then handed it back to her. This time their hands grazed each other and umeed turned red. He turned around and left the room while once again she was left their to process whatever the heck happened.
      *****************
     Umeed gulped, she was leaning her head on farjad's shoulder. It must not be the sleeping pills. She clearly heard what he said. Butterflies roamed in her stomach and she wanted to giggle.
  "Zada mat socho umeed, its impossible, why would THE FARJAD like you?? Its just in your head." Umeed thought and her excitement fell.
"Khaab hi hoga.." she thought.
      ***********
   But one thing umeed had noticed was that farjad had, actually, for real, changed. He helped thorughout everything. While sameer was busy romancing with haya and not even paying attention to his sister, farjad helped her with her luggage. He would hold her hand to help her off steps, she didn't even need it, but she would hold his hand anyways. They would pass smiles to each other. Farjad's smile being confident and sure, while umeed's being embarrased and confused.
       They reached the guest house. It was farjad and mimi's relative's and so they could live freely. It was beautiful with 5 rooms, a kitchen, private garden which faced the beautiful mountain views and a pool.
      Umeed was reminded of the pool she pushed farjad in...
     They were all tired and were sitting in front of the pool. Talking and having fun. When sameer decided to go with haya to the nearby bazaar.
   "Mai bhi chlti hoon naa" umeed insisted.
    "Han han chalo umeed, zarorr" haya being the nice person she was immediately agreed, but sameer gave her such a look she rolled her eyes and said "jain aplog, mughe ni banna kabab me haddi, hmmh" and they were gone.
    "Ab hum teeno kya kareeen??" Mimi said lazily. She was really sleepy. While everyone had slept, she had been unpacking and making chai for everyone.
   "Ap jake sojao mimi, kbse jaag rahi ho, you look tired." Mimi nodded and also left.
   ".....ahem..." the silence was too much for umeed. Farjad was sitting in his chair majestically enjoying the view, in his black sweatpands and tight tshirt that accentuated his muscles, he looked at her.
        "Kya hoaa?? Khamoosh rehne ki bilkul adat nahi aapko?" He had mischeif in his eyes. Wo umeed ko tang krna chahta tha. Umeed noticed his hair were all messed up, taking in the insane urge to slide her fingers through them and mess them up, she said.
    "Aesi bhi baaat nai... bs hum dono hi bache hain.. hum kya kren ab?"
    "Umm... mai aik kahani sunata hoon tumhe..sunogi?"
     "Waaah, apko kahanian bhi aati hain? Wo banana to mera kaam hai.." umeed laughed. Her laugh was a melody he was addicted to, and he could listen to it forever, each and every second of his life.
     "Hann na, mai sirf moo se aag thori na nikalta hoon, achi baaten bhi aati hain mughe" he saw embarrasment creep over her face. He loved it. Chalo ise sharam to aai badtameez na ho to.
    "Wo... wo to maine aese hi kaha tha.. apke moo se to har waqt phool baraste hain, hehe" she said the last part sarcastically and farjad laughed. Umeed had seen him smile so many times, but his laugh, he laughed so hard she was confused but he kept laughing and she fell in love.
     "Ye kya soch rahi hoon mai.. wth.. mai or inke sath.. nai nai... ye mere bare me kya sochenge pata ni kaisii insan hoon mai.. naii"
    "AAP.." She almost shouted. Farjad stopped laughing and looked at her confused, "hasna band kren and kahani sunain."
     Frajad gave her a small smile, and started.
     "Aik baar, ajse koi 12 saal pehle, mai yahan aaya tha."
   "Tb mairi or mimi ki mulaqat hoi thi.." Umeed thought,
    "Or mai tb kisi ke baare me socha krta tha.. bohot zada "
    "Larka ya larki?" Umeed asked, then placed a hand on her mouth... "ahemm.. i mean... ya koi pet.. kutta billi.. kuch bhi hoskta hai."