Tum or Main <3 (1)

Hey guys, i really really hope you all are enjoying this, im more of a slowburn fan and i wanted to write all the parts which i felt could've been in FAIRYTALE, so here i am trying! Its going to be a wrap in 20 parts. This is my first ever writing project even in fanfics, and i'm so thankful for the response. This part is inspired from the last episode where farmeed go on a trip. Hope you like it<333
              ************
      Farjad was on his way to the office. He felt like yesterday wasn't even real. Everything felt like a dream, then he had a explaining session with mimi. It was too annoying and yet whenever he thought about umeed, his geart fluttered. He realized something yesterday, his impeccable jealousy over her, his care towards her had made him realize that yes, he loved her. He loved umeed pasha. He was truly, gratefully, unbelievably and above all madly in love with her and he needed to say it to her. All he had in his mind was umeed, and then something clicked. He knew exactly what to do.
        ***********
   "A trip!!! You're kidding me mimi pasha saab kbhi ni manenge."
   "Wo maan jainge pehle tum to maano, bhai unhe manalenge. Or mai sath hoon. Trust me wo tumse zada bhai pr trust krte hain."
    "Magar hum is trip pr ja kyun rahe hain?"  Umeed asked. Wth was going on, mimi called her up randomly and asked her to go on a trip.
     "Or tum akeli nai hogi.. mai hongi or phir haya bhi to jaegi na.. or wo tumhara bhai.. sameer bhi hoga na sath."
"Jo bhi!" and she put down the phone.
     Wierdly enough, the pasha sahab who was always so angry, actually agreed to let all three of them go. It was wierd and yet she was excited. It had been ages since they went on a trip.
      "Next weekend pr okk?" Mimi had said. And umeed had already started packing.
    **********
  The weekend came by so quickly, farjad was already on their door to pick them up.
   Their suitcases were all ready and it was a flight. They were going towards a slightly colder region so they had packed warm clothes.
      "Aray.. ap ko aane ki kya zaroorat thi farjad bhai? Hum raju ke sath aajate na."
   Haya said. And farjad just smiled.
  Umeed had bad airsickness, so she wanted to take the window seat in the flight. Farjad didn't want to get up from his seat and so they ended up sitting together.
      "Farjad, meri seat ki pocket me vomit bag nai hai.. apna den zara." The aeroplane had just took off when she asked him.
   "Tumm.. khabardar tumne mere uper ulti ki umeed," he said and gave the vomit bag to her. Then repeatedly rang the bell until an airhostess showed up. "Ye inko ulti aarahi hai, aap kuch bhi kren magr inko ulti krne se bachain plzz" farjad told her and umeed glared at him angrily. Mimi, sameer and haya were sitting all together in the middle seats.
      "Farjaaad" umeed was on the verge of tears. She was feeling really sick.
   "Ap bohot bure hain.."
She looked up at him, "Maine apka itna khayal rakha tha jab aap beemar hoe the or ap mughe tasalli tak nai deskte"
     Umeed's teary doe syes, her taking his name, her closeness, farjad was going insane. A tang of guilt developed in his stomach, it was making him uncomfortable too that she was getting sick. It was so hard for him to see her in pain.

     Farjad stared at her fkr a while.. taking in her feautures, then, as if like a reflex action, his hand went to her face, with his thumb, farjad flicked a tear that was about to fall from her eye, then while looking right into her beautiful eyes, he took it to his lips and sucked it in. Umeed's eyes widened and her pupils dilated. She looked at him, shocked. Before she could say something, the flight attendent came with some herbal tea saying it would help her with the sickness. Farjad took it with a smile and told her to drink it. He was acting like nothing happened. Umeed, blinking, and still confused, took the mug and slowly sipped.
      Farjad would look at her after every minute and she wouldn't even notice. He would notice everything about her. The fact that he was about to tell her everything, he was scared too as how will she react. But he just wanted to let go now. He was tired and he wanted her and needed her and craved her. Farjad wanted umeed to be his, all his without a single man touching her, looking at her even thinking of her, he would not tolerate it.
He was being possesive about her and he knew it.
        After a while umeed took half a sleeping pill and slept. She dozed off on his shoulder and he let her. He remebered when they were stuck in the lift, how he had worried about her crazily and he was so stupid to not recognize his feelings.
    He turned his head and slowly, closing his eyes,  sniffed her hair, taking in a breath he whispered,
         "I hope you feel the same, umeed, meri umeed!"
    He did not know that umeed wasn't sleeping.