A Happy Ending♡

[Last Part]

   It was all white. She was in a white dress. He was wearing white too. Sleeves folded to his elbows, barefooted, they both were walking in a lush green field. A bench could be seen behind him. She was running away from him, blushing, while farjad followed her laughing.

Umeed opened her eyes. She was in her room in the guest house.
    She tried to get up when someone softly pushed her back on the bed. It was farjad. He looked as if he had been crying, sullen eyes, deep dark circles, messed up hair. He looked so different from the mister perfect umeed knew so well.
       "Lie down, you need rest umeed." Farjad said in a weak voice.
      "Rest ki zaroorat to apko lagti hai, kya hoa hai apko?"
     Farjad smiled. She was in this state and was asking about him.
     He took a strand of her hair and played with it on his finger. "Tumhari tabyat kharab hogai thi, mai bohot dar gaya tha. I was scared. Phir hum tumhe yahan le aae. Tum sari raat darti rahi thi." He looked distracted.
     Slowly her memory cleared, and umeed remembered how she had lost her way, how she had called for him and he came, and how he said.. he said those words to her.
     "They must be a dream." She told herself.
     "They were definitely REAL."
Someone in her said.
  Ignoring all the voices she asked farjad to call mimi or haya. She was feeling cold and her whole body ached. She wanted to sleep, oh and look in the mirror. She was sure she looked terrible.
      **************
Another day passed, her whole day was busy as someone would continuosly be beside her, taking care of her, trying to make her laugh. Amidst all that he was there, like a shadow. But there.
     At night when everyone had left and she was finally alone, she lied down, Last nights dream was still in her mind, and umeed secretly wished the dream would continue.
    She woke up somewhere around 2. She felt thirsty. Still aching all over, she thought of calling someone but she had already made it so hard for everyone.
Umeed got up and fixed a shall over her, and was about to leave when there was a knock.
     "Come in"
  Farjad came in, wearing his black track suit with hood on, holding a glass of water.
     Umeed smiled. He smiled too.
   "Apko kaise pata chala mughe pyas lagi hai?"
   "Itna stupid bhi nai hoon mai. Telpathy smajh lo."
    "Haha, mughe or AAP se telepathy ho, kya baat hai. Lkn waqei.. kaise pata chala?"
   "Aray aese hi tumhe dekhne aana tha, mughe laga tum jaag rahi hogi." He bended over her who was still on the bed, awkwardly sitting, and fixed her hair interestingly.
    Umeed blinked.. her cheeks flushed.
    "Hum... hum bahar chalen.. aese hi.. walk krte hain."
     "Zaroor, pani?"
  Umeed got so confused gulping the water she went out the door.
     "Ms umeed, sharmati bhi hain!" Something in Farjad's chest became lighter. He meant something to her and he liked it.
     ************
  Umeed was outside, it was really cold and she realized her shall wasn't enough. The fire was burning in its usual place, and a smell of fresh wood and moss and ash filled the air. She took in a deep breath closing her eyes. Upon opening them, she saw farjad standing in front of her. He had one the prettiest smiles ever plastered on his face.
    "Itna muskura q rahe hain?"
   "Cause i'm loving this scenario miss umeed. Its lovely!"
    "Kya?"
    "Scenery.. obviously.."
He stood beside her. The mountains were looking like shadows in this hour of the night.
     "Bahar kiyun aana tha apko?"
     "Aese hi, thak gai thi lete lete. Mai kal bohot drgai thi, bohot zada. Mughe laga mai mrjaongi." Umeed felt the smile fading from his face, replaced by a saddened, pained expression.
    "Aesi baaten mat kiya karo.. mai dar jata hoon. Mai tumhe nai kho skta. Mai soch bhi nai skta ke tum mughse door ho."
    Umeed completely turned towards him. He did the same.
    "Apke dil ka dimagh kharab hogaya hai kya?"
    "Dil ka bhi dimagh hota hai kya?"
    "Maire ka to hai.. apka nai pata!" She shrugged.
    "Han.. mere dil ka bhi dimagh kharab hogaya hai. Bilkul kharab." Farjad smiled sadly.
    "Hmm.... ab hum kya karenn??" She said putting a finger on her chin pretending to think.
    "Koi to tareeqa hoga.."
    "Or hume hi kuch krna prega na or-.." Farjad held her and turned her around, placing a jacket over her shoulders. She just realized that she had started chattering because it was too cold.
    And then.. umeed felt strong arms wrap aound her, she felt his toned chest even after all those layers of cloth, she felt heat burning inside her under his touch. Farjad nestled his head between the crevice of her head and shoulder, taking in her scent, breathing in deeply, he whispered, "I love you, umeed!"
    Umeed couldn't even move. A second ago she was as cold as ever, and now she felt so hot she almost started sweating.
    Farjad turned his head slightly towards her face, she felt his breath glide across her cheek.
    "No anwser?" He asked.
    Umeed audibly gulped.
  "Ab iska kya jawab doon?" She said so quietly she could barely hear herself.
     Farjad gave a laugh and got away.
    "Pata hai.. jab tum kisi aandhi toofan ki trh mairi masroof si subha me aati thin na, to mughe bohot gussa aata tha. Lkn jb tum nai aati thi tb mai tumhe miss krta tha." He said, walking backwards, still facing her.
     "Mai tumhe sochta tha, har wqt, her second, apni meetings mai, mai tumhare bare me sochta, hamari choti choti stupid laraiyon ko baar baar replay krta, or jb wo.. wo..." umeed saw farjad's jaw lock and his eyes turn a little red, scary espression in them.
    "Jab maine tumhe us admi ke sath dekha us resturant mai, mughe bohot gussa aaya tha, bohot zada, itna ke tum soch nai skti thi, isiliye maine use pitwaya. I got him kidnapped."
    Umeed's mouth fell open. She had heard about the guy being kidnapped and brutally beaten but couldn't even imagine farjad was behind him. She felt happy and proud at that moment.

    "Or jab AK ne mughe bataya ke wo tumhe like krta hai.." he continued. "Tabse mughe apne best friend se nafrat hogai.. abhi bhi hai. Mughe tumhari har cheez pasand hai, tumhare baal, tumhare bright kapre, tumhari bachon ki trh naraz hona or jhagra krna, everything. And i wanted to protect it. I wanted to protect it all and i was scared ke agr maine tumhe apni feelings ka batadiya to kahin tum mughe chor na do.. gussa hokr chali na jao.. or mai tumhe kho nahi sakta na.. so mai chup raha."

Umeed looked closely at that guy, he had settled against the light pole, his arms folded, and his head set on the pole. He was speaking, lost in a trance. He looked like a piece of art, standing there, talking about her.
     She had come to know he was actually the softest human ever, farjad had pure intentions towards her, and it was magical.

       "To miss umeed.." he looked towards her now. Interested. "Ab apki baari"
   "Mughe to kuch nai kehna."
   "Hainn... tumne hi to kaha tha ke tumhe mughse dar lgta hai isiliye bol nai paati.. ab bolo na.. i give you permisiion."

   "Ahemm.. okay.."   she also walked backwards mimicking him, settling against another light pole. Now they both were facing each other. Far away, but so close, so muvh tension between them.

   "Mughe apse dar lgta tha.. shuru se.. that was the only reason mai apse bhagti thi. Wrna aap mughe bohot hot lgte the. Hain, i mean. You are really hot mr scary bahadur. And i love ke my man is this hot and all mine. Mgr mimi..." she was speaking without noticing that farjad's eyes had widened in shock, that womann.. that woman had him on his knees. She just called him HOT and HER man in one sentence and didn't even realize it. "Stupid," controlling the urge to walk towards her and kiss her so roughly, it knocks the living stars out of her, he took his attention back to her words.

    "Mgr mimi ki waja se ajeeb bhi lgta. Lkn jb apne mughse.. usdin flight me jo kaha tha na.. i heard it. Mai smjhi khaab hai.. but it was true. And i was shocked and happy. Magar mughe, umeed pasha ko farjad ko apna manne me time lgna tha na... so ... OR HANN.. us apni fiance se door raha karen or mughe wo apki secratory bhi achi nai lgti or.." Umeed had completely left the track.. "Umeed umeed umeed..." farjad came closer holding her by both shoulders  "Wo meri fiance nahi hai.. koi mera kuch bhi nahi hai.. mera sb kuch sirf aap hain miss umeed pasha.. or ap hi rehne wali hain."
      Before she could speak, he pulled her closer in a hug so tight her breath hitched. But he didn't let her settle and pushed her back, completely controlling her, he crushed his lips with umeed's, taking in her sweet sweet scent, making it all His.
      Then he pulled away.
   "I'm sorry, mai control nai kar paya."
    Umeed blinked. Her heart was beating loud and that bastard looked anything but sorry.
   "Aap, apko iska hisab dena hoga..." she stomped inside her ears fuming. Touching his lips with his thumb, he watched her dissappear inside the guest house.
          *****************
  *4 Months Later.*

  Umeed was sitting in her yellow lehenga.. it was her and mimi's mayoon today. Mimi had finally set herself up with AK and they were getting married together.
      Umeed looked at the name planted secretly on the corner of her hand, dissappering in the beautiful henna design. She smiled.
   "Ye to nahi dhoond paenge."
  When someone held both her wristes from behind, a perfume that was so close to her heart touched her nostrils and a shocked expression passed on her face, then worry settled.
   "Ap kuch zada hi daring nai ho gae hain farjad, ye kya harkat hai.. pasha sahab ne dekhliya na khare khare dono ko ghar se nikal denge."
      "To mai lejaonga na apko apne sath.. or TUMHARA hi asar hai ye.. dhoond liya.." he said proudly.
    "KYA??" Umeed looked at her hands, then tried to look behind,
   "Mera naam, it was easy. Hehe." Then he came in front of umeed, wearing an orange kurta and white shalwar, hair slicked back with gel.. he looked beautiful.
     "Bohot glow hai apke chehre par."
     "Hydra facial krwaya hai."
       Umeed laughed.
     "Maine bhi." Farjad smiled and looked at his dulhan.
      "Beautiful. Haseen. I don't have words."
      "Mughe nai pata tha ap flirt bhi karte hain."
       "Sirf tumhare saath!"
   They heard haya's voice, it was about time they left for the mayoon destination, an open air hall chosen by umeed.
   He stood up and was about to leave, when he turned around, ducked and planted a kiss on her lips. Umeed's cheeks flushed as he went to the window and jumped. Her mouth opened up in shock but she trusted him that he must've had something like a mattress down there. Farjad had become WILD.
      Haya came in and they started preparing.
      While farjad was walking away from her house, looking at her window, smiling. He saw AK waiting for him in the car and ran towards him. Somewhere far away fireworks set off and they were there to tell you it was a happy ending!!!!
            *****************

Author's Note-   Woahh!!! That's a wrapp! Wrote this for ya'll this lonngg chapter. Here comes an end to my first ever fanfiction. I request you all to pleaseeee leave comments and reviews, and to recommend this to any FAIRYTALE fans around you<3
Thankyou loves,
Rabrally.