Tum Qareeb Aao

"Lkn hum ja kahan rahe hain?" Umeed asked curiously. She was the most beautiful sight farjad had ever seen. She had a black frock on with slightly dark makeup. It made his heart turn wild. He told her to come to his home, he didn't wanna meet pasha sahab and anwser get stuck anwsering his awkward questions.
      "Tum pehle seatbelt pehno, phir bataonga."
       Umeed was contiuosly refusing to wear the seatbelt for some reason.
      "Aray bhai, zada zada mar mara jaongi na bas, mera dam ghut ta hai na. Mughe nahi pehenni."
     She said, removing a lock of hair from her face and putting it behind her ear.
     He saw she was wearing black earrings, that had tiny pearls hanging from them. They looked absolutely beautiful on her.
     "Dekho umeed, ye tumhare faide ke liye hai. Fazool me zid mat karo." Farjad got super annoyed. He was worrisd about her getting hurt. "Stupid larki" He thought.
       Everything was going great. He finally got her to agree on a date type of dinner nd it was a win for him, but still so many of her things annoyed him maybe it was that their hate had been their for so long, it still was there somewhere inside of him. But his care for her had become much much more, it was just care. He told himself.
    "Okay, fine, ap mat pehnen seatbelt, magr mai apko bataon, hum aik aesi jagah jarahe hain jo apko pakka achi lagegi.
     "Magr kaha-" "Wo to jaa kr hi pata chalega naa"
    "Hmmh, itna confidence pata ni q hai mr changez khan k andar" umeed thought.
  Farjad was planning on taking her to this open air resturant outside of the city, it had a beautiful view and took an hour to reach their. He wanted as much time as he could get to spend with her.
     They were halfway there, when umeed got a call.
    "Ji?" She picked the phone up..
    "Whatt?? Ye aap kya keh rahi hain.. mai to abhi door hoon sheher se bahir.. nai .. nai ap smjh nai rahin.. ok.. ji.. ji acha mai bs aati hoon." 
    She put the phone down and looked at him. Her dark brown eyes were filled with tears.
    Farjad's heart skipped a beat, "kya hoa umeed?"
   "Wo ... wo .." She almost couldn't speak. Farjad parked the car on the side. Then took off his seatbelt and took her hand. It was cold.
        At that moment, there was a loud thunder and it started raining outside. The sudden thunder scared the already scared umeed even more and she hid in his chest. 
       Farjad swallowed, the lump in his throat clearly visible, then slowly placed his hand on her shoulder, caressing her back.
    "Umeed," he whispered slowly.
    "Its okay.. batao to.. hoa kya hai?"
     "Aghu jaan ko heart atack aya hai. Mughe bohot dr lag raha hai." Umeed sobbed in his chest. His hand tightened around her.
      "Don't worry, unhe kuch nai hoga. Hum foran chlte gain." He was still holding her in his arms, hugging her tightly.